Sai babas chapathi miracle

  • M. K. Manjunath
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008

      OM Sairam

      Please find attached Photo of Chapati blessed by baba.

      Last week (24-4-2008) my sister in law gave an 1/3 of baba blessed chapati and say put in a steel box with water, Tea Powder and suger
      and close the box and kept in pooja room and pray baba for blessing. and open and see the same after one week.

      so i do the same by last week and waiting for babas blessings and today (1-5-2008) after our daily pooja my wife pray baba and open the
      box what a merical of baba we have one full chapati with what we have kept 1/3 of chapati.

      So baba blessed us for what we pray. and show his mericals and I am formless and everywhere.

      So I would like to forward the same to all babas devotees.

      Thanks to baba

      with regards
      --
      M. K. Manjunath
    • uma santhoshi
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2008
        Dear Brother Manjunath ,

        Sai Ram

        Am so Happy for sending your mail. Baba is Lively God.

        Puttaparthi velli swami ni Darshan chesukomdi.

        Sai Ram

        Uma Santhoshi