Request for Puttaparthi Info

  • conscientiousobjector2000
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2005
      I'm posting this request for "thami_nathan" as he is having trouble accessing this site. Maybe someone else could send him a link to Sai Baba News to see if he can access? My attempt didn't work for some reason.

      Thanks!

      Blessings,

      Lisa

      Please send replies to thami_nathan(at)yahoo.com

      From: "thami_nathan" <thami_nathan@...>
      Date: Mon May 30, 2005  8:34 am
      Subject: (No subject)
      thami_nathan

      Sai Ram,
      I am new to this group. i am searching for a rented rooms or rented
      house in puttaparthi. if anybody knows let me know. is there anybody
      is living in puttaparthi. I am looking around Rs.1000&i want to stay
      for 6 months Or 1 year.
      Om Sai Ram
    • conscientiousobjector2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
        I'm sorry, I typed thami_nathan's email address wrong!

        It's thami_nathan(at)yahoo.ca
        [substitute @ for (at)]

        Sorry for the inconvenience.
        Lisa

      • pakirareddy@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
          The solution for Thaminathan 's problem of accomodation in Puttaparthi is to go to the website http://www.ssso.net   and there are so many topics in this but click Puttaparthi-info to see the various types of accomodation and other information on Puttaparthi.
          Bset of luck
          Dr.Kurri Pakirareddy
          United kingdom
        • vk vijay