Full Week Swami Darshan

  • Jatindar Shad
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 15 7:34 PM
      Sai Ram,

      Amazement has become reality.

      I am very pleased to inform all devotees that while Sanskar TV is telecasting programs on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9. PM (This may at times be 9.10PM) and another sister channel of Sanskar, by the name JAGRAN is telecasting at 9PM (or 9.10PM) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

      Swami's Grace work wonders - now devotees can sit for His darshan, every evening at 9 PM. What better a way to close the day than with His Divine Darshan - everyday.

      I believe Darshan is darshan - anywhere we cast our eyes on the Lord, in whichever form, whichever media IT IS HIS DARSHAN.

      Sai Ram - Be Happy

      Jatindar

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      E Great (India) & Co.,
      39 Shahpur Jat, Opp: Asiad Village Gate
      New Delhi 110049    INDIA

      Telefax: +91 11 2649 6715 / 16

      For devotees of Sri Sathya Sai Baba - www.sailopics.com

      New Remote Sales Magazine - www.skyhaat.com
    • SAIpapu
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 16 7:00 PM
        Tks and Sairam Capt Sir.
        Besides flwng, GEMINI [A telugu channel] is telecasting every thursday 15/20 mins programme on our beloved Swami on every thursday morning starting at 0630 hrs.

        I was hearing of starting of an exclusive TV channel on Swami [I dont know the authencity of the news] like SAI RADIO.

        All these things will have a great responsibility on us, the so called SAI devotees. We should prove ourselves as SAI devotees by following Swami's teachings vigorously/strictly thus justifying Swami's direction to us ; YOUR LIFE SHOULD BE MY MESSAGE.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 16 7:30 PM
          Papu Sai Ram,

          The onus of betterment is on US - Swami started by His example - MY LIFE IS MY MESSAGE and later when much had been written on His Life - He changed it to YOUR LIFE IS MY MESSAGE. In one statement He made us all the Role Models.

          Now, if we cannot become exemplary in our behaviour and dealings in life - we give a wrong message as Sai Devotees. Lets us adopt Sathya Dharma Santhi Prema and Ahimsa at the basic level and whereever our action are questionable - ask youself - Will Baba approve of this? The answer will tell you whether to go ahead with the action or cancel it.

          To young devotees I always advise - remember the King Bruce and Spider story. You will not become successful in the first attempt to adopt Sathya Dharma in life - but, essence is in not giving up - keep trying till it becomes a habit.

          Sai Ram - Be Happy

          JP