Latest News from Prashanti Nilayam 31 Oct 2003

  • saibabanews_webmaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Source: http://pavanaputra.tripod.com/news/prasanthi-news.htm

      Latest News from Prashanti Nilayam

      Lovingly shared by Gerald of Ojai

      Posted on 31-10-2003

      Sai Ram,

      10-30-03

      Thursday Morning: There was no physical darshan. At 8:30, everyone
      got fidgety. Many people left figuring that Baba would not be giving
      darshan. Some of the vice chancellors left. Most stayed. They were
      forced into a situation where they had to keep quiet to contemplate
      things. After 8:30 they were discussing things among themselves.

      However, I felt Baba's presence very strongly. I felt that he was
      blessing everyone.

      Thursday Afternoon: A few vice chancellors had left but about 15
      remained. Baba came after 4. He greeted them. He also had spoken
      with a women by his ramp on the women's side. His chair was back in
      its usual position near the center.

      Reports of the conference were given. They were glowing. They were
      impressed by the college boys and the presentations they made. They
      said that the Sai Institute is the leader in the world on value
      education. They had visited the Sai schools.

      They are going to recommend to offices in New Delhi, the national
      government, that value education and ethics be taught in all the
      schools in India. Teachers will be trained in values and ethics.

      They praised Baba. The vice chancellors said that they have never
      felt so much love and attention s they had here.

      I was told that maybe one or two of the chancellors might have been
      devotees but I feel that by now most of them, if not all, are on
      some level.

      I could see and sense that they were changing.

      Gerald