"What should one do to deserve God - An experience in Deja Vu"... - by Shri.B.Aravind

  • Shivakumar Gopal
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
      Shri.B.Aravind, alumni of SSSIHL and now working in Radio Sai, Prasanthi Nilayam writes in his article" What should one do to deserve God - An experience in Deja Vu"...

      I had promised a wonderful experience of a Mauritius devotee. It all started with a misplaced wallet! :)

      The details are all here.... And they include a Divine Deja Vu! :)

      The question is, "What should I do to deserve God?" Swami's answer is simple and thumping.

      As you read it, don't miss the unique, out-of-the-world, very special photo that I have posted at the end. It was a special gift from Swami.

      Below is the Link to read the complete article :

      http://aravindb1982.hubpages.com/hub/What-should-one-do-to-deserve-God-An-experience-in-Deja-Vu-If-you-need-me-you-deserve-me

      Sai Ram