Sai Baba Comes In Form Of A Black Dog - Anonymous Sai Devotee

  • Hetal Patil Rawat
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012

      Devotees Experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba

      Sai Baba Comes In Form Of A Black Dog - Anonymous Sai Devotee

      Lord Sai Baba even after shedding His Mortal Body gives darshan to His devotees and show them a way out to tackle difficulties they are facing. Following is a very interesting experience of such kind.
      Anonymous Devotee from Thailand says: Sister Hetal, Baba is great and His works are beyond imagination. He has blessed you with this wonderful task of sharing and spreading Baba's Love towards His devotees. I truly wish you good health and prosperity. I would like to share my below experience of our Deva. I had earlier posted Articles on Baba Cured my Daughter's Leg, Sai Nath rescued my Daughter, and Experiences of Baba - Dwarakamai Miracle.

      I salute my Sincere Namaskars to my Sadguru Shri Parabrahma Sachidananda Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai.

      I live in Thailand, I have been a devotee of Baba since 1994, but I only started to worship Baba whole heartedly since 5 years. My devotion grew every time I had a miracle, but I thought sometimes it was a coincidence and sometimes I thought it was our Sai Ram Blessings. But now, everything that happens in my life is Baba blessings. Baba says “Not even a leaf can move without my permission”. I very strongly believe in these words and I always worship Baba as ParaBrahma, Vishnu and Parameshwara (Creator, Destroyer and Preserver of this Universe). I have had lot of Miracles so far, but I would like to share my recent Miracle which took place just 2-3 months ago.

      I was working on some of my own projects and I lost one deal as it was taken away by someone else (Guess through my known associates). I was very disappointed with this news as I with others (friends) worked very hard and we were at the edge of breaking the deal, when we lost it. I was feeling dejected. I thought about Baba and felt why everything comes very close and then goes away. I was feeling comfort within Baba and praying to Baba. I again started to be positive and thought one day I will strike a deal. But after some days, as things were still not moving as expected, I stood in front of Baba (in our Pooja Room) and worshiped. Oh Sai Ram, I feel very pessimistic now. Can You please create some positive energy in me? Or perhaps can You appear in my Dream or in any form and give me some hope? Then after few days, this is what happened.

      Read more »

      FeedBlitz Secondary Slot