Part 3 - Sai Bhakti - Fragrance Of Sai Bhakti

  • Hetal Patil Rawat
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2011

      Part 3 - Sai Bhakti - Fragrance Of Sai Bhakti

      We shall now see a topic named "Sai Bhakti as advocated in ‘Shri Sai Satcharitra’" from Part 3 of Chapter 5 - Sai Bhakti the incredible book Fragrance Of Sai Bhakti written by Shri. Suresh Chandra Gupta ji from Delhi, as we have completed part 2 of the same.

      Part 3 - Sai Bhakti

      Sai Bhakti as advocated in ‘Shri Sai Satcharitra’
      • (a) Who is Sai?
      “You may ask where I am now and how I can meet you now. But I am within your heart and we can meet without any effort”. - Shri Sai Baba (Chap. 44, Ovi 162)

      “In what manner should he worship? Who am I? How can he know with certainty? Sai’s body is perishable, while Brahman is imperishable”. - Shri Sai Baba (Chap. 3, Ovi 83)

      “I see myself everywhere. There is no place without me. I fill all space in all the directions. There is nothing else but me”. - Shri Sai Baba (Chap. 14, Ovi 48)

      “The whole universe is my home. I am myself Vasudev and all pervading God. I am myself the Parabrahma”. - (Chap. 9, Ovi 47)

      Sai pervades, perpetually, all that is visible and invisible, and is also the Supreme Spirit beyond that. Sai is He that is Unborn and Eternal. - Govind Raghunath Dabholkar alias Hemadpant(Chap. 42, Ovi 115)

      Sai had all the six great attributes which are the adornment of God - glory, wealth, munificence, knowledge, peace and detachment. - Govind Raghunath Dabholkar alias Hemadpant (Chap. 41, Ovi 17)

      Sai is Supreme Consciousness only. From the formless state, he took form. - Govind Raghunath Dabholkar alias Hemadpant (Chap. 50, Ovi 15)

      He is the compassionate mother of all, who comes running at your call, takes pity on you and picks you up in her arms, understanding the need of the children. - Nanasaheb Chandorkar (Chap. 13, Ovi 58)

      “He who thinks of nothing but Allah Malik, the Supreme Being and the Pure Consciousness, he has peace, has no desires and looks upon all with an equal eye. How can he have a separate identity from the Supreme Being? - Shri Sai Baba (Chap. 3, Ovi 101)

      “Wherever you are, and whatever you may be doing, always bear it in mind that I shall continue to be informed of the minutest details of your deeds.

      “In this manner, as I am described, I dwell in the minds of all. I am in the hearts of all, all pervading. I am the Lord of all.

      “I fill the entire creation, within and without, to the point of overflowing. This universe is directed by God and I am the one who holds the reins.

      “I am the Mother of all beings. I am the equilibrium of the three gunas. I promote the activities of the senses. I am the Creator, the Preserver and the Destroyer.

      “One who concentrates on ME, for him nothing is difficult. But the moment he forgets ME, Maya will attack him.

      “Whatever is perceived is my image only, whether it be a worm, an ant, a poor wretch or a king”. - Shri Sai Baba (Chap. 3, Ovi 143-148)

      “I need no conveyance - a carriage, or a horse, a plane or a train. I appear without an instant’s delay, when I am lovingly called”. - Shri Sai Baba (Chap. 40, Ovi 32)

      Read more »

      More Recent Articles

      Shri Sai Nath Arpanamastu

      Jai Sai Ram