Re: Prayer

  • Parthasarathy Rajagopal
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 31, 2004
      May Swami bless kumaraguru. Let him also pray to
      Swami for help. Our prayers and his prayes will bring
      Swami to do the speedy recovery.
      PaRTHA

      =====
      Partha
      Always be happy.
      Whatever happens is for good.
      Help one person every day so you can go one step near God.
    • Sandhya Gautam
      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 18, 2005
        Sairam,

        I am not too sure how this prayer group works, but there is an emergency. I know Swami is taking care of her but we are all very worried ( mere mortals as we are).

        Please pray for my three year old niece, Sanjana who is battling to stay alive. She is unconscious and on a ventilator suffering from ARDS. Please pray that the doctors are being guided by Swami making the right decisions.

        Regards,

        Sandhya

      • saibabanews_webmaster
        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 18, 2005
          From: suresh thuppalay <sureshtc@...>
          Date: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:51am
          Subject: Re: [saibabanews] Prayer

          Sairam Sandhya,

          Yes. We shall all pray for her speedy recovery.

          Suresh

          ----------

          From: "Melody McClarty" <blngs2sai@...>
          Date: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:50am

          Sai Ram,

          This is Melody .. I usually gather the prayer requests and
          put them on the list. I will add your nieces name and we can all add
          our prayers immediately for your little one.

          I will also send your request to Puttaparthi immediately.
          Swami is with you always.
          Sai Ram
          Your sister in Sai always
          Melody

          ----------

          From: Soumendra Bhattacharjee <soumendra_toronto@...>
          Date: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:20am

          Sai Ram Sister ,

          We will pray for Sanjana- dont worry.

          We will praying tomorrow too .

          Swamis grace- everyhting will be okay-

          Chant His Name- keep chanting.

          Aum Sai Ram

          Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu

          Soumendra

          ----------

          From: lyonsdavid7@...
          Date: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:23am

          Sandya,
          Om sai Ram,
          Please accept my prayers and those of all my Sai brothers and
          sisters.
          I am sure Baba is doing all possible.Please keep us up to date and
          be sure that we are all with you,in our thoughts and prayers.
          Love and light.
          David.

          --- In saibabanews@yahoogroups.com, Sandhya Gautam <sangautam@y...>
          wrote:
          > Sairam.....
        • Soni Harjani
          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 18, 2005
            Sai Ram

            Let us all pray for baby Sanjana, may Sai Maa look
            after her and cure her soon.

            Jai Sai Ram
            monica
          • Sandhya Gautam
            Message 5 of 28 , Aug 19, 2005
              Sairam Melody and all the Brothers and Sisters for the prayers.

              Sanjana is showing very slight improvement and we are hoping with Swami's Divine Grace, she will soon be out of danger. Please do continue your prayers.

              She is suffering from ARDS and is in Vizag, India. We are very far away from her, but are in constant touch with my brother for information and I will keep you posted about her progress.

              Thank you once again,

              Regards,

              Sandhya
            • saibabanews_webmaster
              Message 6 of 28 , Aug 19, 2005
                From: Keshav Prasad <mykp30@...>
                Date: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:11am
                Subject: Re: [saibabanews] Re: Prayer

                Sairam Sister !

                Sai Prayer Group is offering its humble and sincere prayers for
                Sanjana and Swami will take care. Do not worry. Have faith and
                confidence at this hour of mental tension. Regards, Keshav Prasad

                ----------

                From: lyonsdavid7@...
                Date: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:14am

                Sai Ram Sandhya,
                Our prayers will continue.I know from the dephs of my heart that Sai
                Baba will do all possible.
                Please know that we are all with you and wish you better news as
                soon as possible.
                Love and light.
                David.

                ----------

                From: PRAKASH C <PRAKASH@...>
                Date: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:41am

                Sairam,

                Im prakash, first time mailing to this group.Happy to see this kind
                of groups.

                sairam can any one send some baba wallpapers to this Id.

                Urs

                Prakash
              • anju777@aol.com
                Message 7 of 28 , Aug 19, 2005
                  SAIRAM,
                  Do not worry BABA is very kind to HIS children,Sanjana will be fine,and she is in our prayers.

                   anju
                • asheena gouriesunker
                  Message 8 of 28 , Feb 23, 2006

                    Sai ram to all devotees

                    Let us pray and thank thee

                    lord Ganesha, the almighty

                    To grant us knowledge

                    To remove ignorance,

                    Grant us wisdom, grace and tolerance

                    Grant us humility leading to divinity,

                    purity of the mind and loving sincerity.

                    Stimulate our thoughts and let us move,

                    in the direction for the spiritual growth to improve.

                    Let there be peace, progress and unity which is

                    essential for human dignity

                    Om Shree Ganeshaya Nama

                     (  Sister Asheena)

                  • Sarjit Kaur
                    Message 9 of 28 , Apr 28, 2006
                      MORNING PRAYER

                      Karaagre Vasate Lakshmi
                      Kara Madhye Saraswathi
                      Kara Moole Sthita Gauri
                      Prabahate Kara Darshanam

                      Meaning: [This is to be recited in the morning as soon as we get up from the
                      bed and has to be chanted looking at the palm of our hands]. On the tip of
                      my fingers resides Lakshmi, the Goddess of propserity and wealth. In the
                      middle of my hands is Saraswathi, the Goddess of knowledge and learning. In
                      the palm of my hands sits Mother Gauri, the Goddess of protection.
                      Visulaizing in this manner, I take darshan of my hands every morning.

                      Om Sai Baba

                      Pllease advice me how to recite this prayer i don't understand how how to
                      prayer
                      Thank You

                      Om Sai Baba
                    • Swamy Mahadevan
                      Message 10 of 28 , Dec 16, 2006
                        Prayer

                        Prayer is an act of communication by humans with the sacred or holy—
                        God, the gods, the transcendent realm, or supernatural powers.
                        Prayer has been described in its sublimity as "an intimate
                        friendship, a frequent conversation held alone with the Beloved".
                        The most important part of any prayer, whether it be a prayer of
                        petition, of thanksgiving, of praise of Lord, or of confession, is
                        the introspection it provides, the moment that we spend looking
                        inside ourselves, seeing our role in the universe and our
                        relationship to God and emphasizes the One to whom prayer is
                        directed. For an observant Sai devotee, prayer is not simply
                        something that happens in temple once a week (or even four times a
                        day). Prayer is an integral part of everyday life. Observant
                        devotees are constantly reminded of Sai's presence and of our
                        relationship with God, because we are continually praying to Him.

                        Our first thought in the morning, even before we get out of bed, is
                        a prayer thanking Sai for returning our souls to us. Prayers are to
                        be recited before enjoying any material pleasure, such as eating or
                        wearing new clothes; before performing any acts; upon seeing
                        anything unusual; at the site of a great tragedy; whenever some good
                        or bad thing happens; and prayers to recite before going to bed at
                        night. All of these prayers are in addition to formal prayer
                        services, which are performed every weekday and at additional times
                        on festivals and holy days.

                        Many people today do not see the need for regular, formal prayer. "I
                        pray when I feel inspired to, when it is meaningful to me," they
                        say. This attitude overlooks two important things: the purpose of
                        prayer, and the need for practice.

                        One purpose of prayer is to increase awareness of God in one's life
                        and the role that God plays in one's life. If one will only pray
                        when one feels inspired (that is, when one is already aware of God),
                        then one will not increase their awareness of God.

                        In addition, if one wants to do something well, one has to practice
                        it continually, even when one doesn't feel like doing it. This is as
                        true of prayer as it is of playing a sport, playing a musical
                        instrument, or writing. The sense of humility and awe of God that is
                        essential to proper prayer does not come easily to modern man, and
                        will not simply come to one when one feels the need to pray. If one
                        waits until inspiration strikes, one will not have the skills needed
                        to pray effectively. Before one starts praying regularly, one finds
                        that when one wants to pray, one doesn't know how. One doesn't know
                        what to say, or how to say it, or how to establish the proper frame
                        of mind. If one prays regularly, one will learn how to express them
                        in prayer.

                        When one says the same prayers day after day, one might expect that
                        the prayers would become routine and would begin to lose meaning.
                        While this may be true for some people, this is not the intention of
                        prayer. The most important part of prayer is the introspection it
                        provides. Accordingly, the proper frame of mind is vital to prayer.
                        The mindset for prayer is referred to as "bhavah", which is
                        generally translated as "approach", "intent" or "devotion". The
                        minimum level of bhavah is an awareness that one is speaking to God
                        and an intention to fulfill the obligation to pray with devotion. If
                        one does not have this minimal level of bhavah, then one is not
                        praying; they are merely reading. In addition, it is preferred that
                        one have a mind free from other thoughts, that one know and
                        understand what one is praying about and that one think about the
                        meaning of the prayer. Satcharita details the prerequisites of
                        prayer as explained by Baba generally referred to as nine forms of
                        devotion.

                        http://www.saibaba.org/newsletter8-34.html

                        "I stay by the side of whoever repeats my name".-Sai Baba

                        Baba Said....

                        "By His mere darshana, He does away with our fear of this 'bhava'
                        and destroys their calamities"

                        Baba is every where just feel him and keep on saying `Om Sai Ram' to
                        whom so ever you meet.

                        OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI!!! Let us pray at the lotus feet of
                        Bhagwan Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of
                        all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him

                        Jai Sai Ram
                        Swamy Mahadevan
                        Bow to Shri Sai-Peace be to all
                        Baba Bless you ever!!!
                      • Mansi
                        Message 11 of 28 , May 19 1:52 PM
                          I was recently introduced to Shirdi Sai Baba. Amazingly a few weeks
                          after I started thinking about Baba, I found a Sai Baba temple near my
                          house (in Canada?) and I visited the temple with my husband. A friend
                          who introduced me to to Baba, gave me his picture andI brought him
                          home. As he came, things changed...I got a job (out of nowhere), my
                          husband said he has been given more responsibilities at work for
                          better and after 8 years of my arriage I finally get pregnant. Baba
                          blessed me with the pregancy. I promised Baba I will bring my child to
                          Shirdi. But, then I discover the fetus heartbeat rate is slow...100
                          bpm and that is not a good sign. I prayed to Baba that every thing be
                          ok. Next week, the baby was still there, grown in size but hearbeat
                          rate was the same...it should have increased to 120-160. But baby is
                          still there. I was reading Sai satcharita, and suddenly Satya Sai
                          Baba's picture comes to my mind. I search the internet and I find the
                          mailing address of Baba. I wrote a letter to him and posted it. I am
                          praying to Baba for the miracle. Baba, let my baby be ok and be born
                          as a healthy child.

                          --a devotee
                        • saibabanews_webmaster
                          Message 12 of 28 , May 20 1:13 PM
                            From: "pradeep_puthoor" <pradeep_puthoor@...>
                            Date: Sun May 20, 2007 12:34 am
                            Subject: Re: Prayer pradeep_puthoor

                            Dear sai devotee,everything will be quite ok for you ,i also came
                            across a similar situation and Beloved Baba did " overcome "this
                            situation.Pray" Sairam "whenever you can
                            Mrs Raji Pradeep

                            ----------

                            From: Natarajan Kumarasamy <natarajan_premasai@...>
                            Cc: Mansi <khallopapa@...>
                            Date: Sun May 20, 2007 1:21 am

                            Don't worry sairam. completely surrender at the lotus feet of saibaba
                            either shirdi or puttaparthi Baba. Always say that it is your child.
                            It is your (Baba's) responsibility to give me a healthy, lucky and a
                            good child. HE will take care of you. But once you surrender you
                            should feel light at heart. That only shows that you have surrendered
                            and HE has taken care of your child.
                            Thank you sairam,
                            we, all sai devotees pray Baba to be always with you and
                            bless you.

                            ----------

                            From: Hamsapriya Ganesh <priyaganesh2003@...>
                            Date: Sun May 20, 2007 1:09 am

                            Dear Manasi,
                            Jai Sai Ram .
                            Don't worry Sami will always be there for you.
                            sai ram,
                            devotee

                            ----------

                            From: Raju Gurbaxani <raju_gurbaxani@...>
                            Date: Sun May 20, 2007 4:56 am

                            Om Sai Ram
                            I am very happy that Swami has Blessed you with everything.
                            Please continue to pray to Swami.Also do Namasmarana and put Vibhuti
                            in water and have the same.
                            I shall also pray for you.
                            May Swami Shower His Choicest Blessings On You.
                            Om Sai Ram
                            Raju

                            ----------

                            From: MANI RVS <soakce@...>
                            Date: Sun May 20, 2007 8:16 am

                            Dear Friend

                            OHM JAI SRI SAI RAM

                            "When I am There, Why Fear" - said HIS Almighty always. Just leave everything to him. HE will take care.

                            Just keep your mind positively oriented, read sat charitha, take due precautions as advised by your physician.

                            We in all our prayers, shall beseech him to ensure "Safe Delivery" of your child

                            At Lord's feet
                            mani

                            Message 13 of 28 , May 21 2:09 PM
                              From: "Sai Naram" <saiknaram@...>
                              Date: Sun May 20, 2007 4:47 pm

                              SAI RAM Dear Friend,
                              Don't worry your baby will be alright
                              and soon it will be healthy due to blessings of Sai Baba. Always
                              think of Baba and HE will be there for you.

                              "Look to me and I will look to you."
                              --Baba

                              ----------

                              From: "b.utham" <b.utham@...>
                              Date: Mon May 21, 2007 2:30 am
                              Subject: Re: Prayer

                              I feel really thrilled to hear this happening.This intensity in your
                              prayer to Bagwan will certainly bring his blessing.b.uthamanarayanan

                              ----------

                              From: "shiva shiva" <bsshiva@...>
                              Date: Mon May 21, 2007 2:24 am
                              Subject: RE: [saibabanews] Re: Prayer "SAIRAM"

                              "SAIRAM" is a very powerful mantra, chant it when ever you can and
                              use it when ever you need.

                              S - Sure A- And I-immediate R-Remedy for A-All M-Miseries of life

                              Thanks to Swamy for the above thought

                              Shiva-nanthan

                              ----------

                              From: "Hema Bundhoo" <hembundhoo@...>
                              Date: Mon May 21, 2007 3:28 am

                              You will be blessed with a cute and loving baby Sis.

                              Baba's always with you.

                              Sis Hema

                              ----------

                              From: Anita Sakthi <nit552000@...>
                              Date: Mon May 21, 2007 11:14 am

                              Sairam sister Mansi,
                              Don't worry and divert your thoughts to chanting 'Sai ram' . Drink vibhuthi mixed in water 3 times a day until the day of delivery. Aslo attached is the Linga photo[*],pls print it out,laminate it and place it on your abdomen whenever you are sleeping or resting. Keep doing this and rest assured you will be blessed with a healthy Sai baby.

                              [*] http://www.saibaba.ws/miracles/hiranyagarbha_lingam.jpg

                              MAY BABA GUIDE AND YOU AND YOUR BABY AT ALL TIMES!

                              Sai's love,
                              Anita Sakthi

                              Message 14 of 28 , May 23 3:20 PM
                                Thanks to everyone for the prayers. Raji, your words have given me
                                solace. Natarajan, thanks for your prayers. Thanks Hamsapriya.
                                Thanks Raju for your prayers. I am having vibhuti with water. Dear
                                Mani, your advice is valuable. Thanks. It is so hard to be postive
                                in such a condition, but I try. Thanks for your prayers.

                                --Mansi
                              • Murali Sainath
                                Message 15 of 28 , Jun 11, 2008
                                  Sai Ram All ,

                                  I would humbly request all in our Sai forum that please  pray   which  our bother DIWAKAR  who is suffering from two kidneys failure. His mother will give one for him.

                                  May Lord Sai bless us all.

                                  Message 16 of 28 , Jun 12, 2008
                                    From: Seema Karki <rudrasaikarki@...>
                                    Date: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:20 am

                                    Sairam,

                                    I will keep Dear brother in my thoughts and prayer....and the family
                                    to have strength.
                                    Lots of sailove,
                                    Seema Karki

                                    LOKA SAMASHTHA SUKHINO BHAWANTU!!
                                    LOKA SAMASHTHA SUKHINO BHAWANTU!!
                                    LOKA SAMASHTHA SUKHINO BHAWANTU!!

                                    Web Site for Balvikas
                                    www.mysai.multiply.com

                                    ----------

                                    From: padmahashu@...
                                    Date: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:22 am
                                    Subject: blessings

                                    Baba always with him, dont worry  Padma

                                    ----------

                                    From: "Chandan Rajkhowa" <rajkhowac@...>
                                    Date: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:16 pm

                                    i pray at the lotus feet of Bhagawan to bless Diwakar for speedy
                                    recovery with transplantation. Bhagawan looks after everybody . so
                                    have confidence every thing will be done perfectly.
                                    Sai Ram
                                    Chandan Rajkhowa

                                    ----------

                                    From: lakshmi ranganathan <trl_tkr_18@...>
                                    Date: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:15 pm

                                    Sairam Dear Brother,

                                    Don't worry. He will recover soon. We will pray for him. Pl. do
                                    namasmaran.

                                    Sairam

                                    Mrs. Rama Ranganathan

                                    ----------

                                    From: jayalakshmi rao s <jayalakshmiraos@...>
                                    Date: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:25 pm

                                    Om Sai Ram
                                    Brother
                                    Let us Pray To Almighty Sai Baba . Why fear When BABA IS WITH US.
                                    SAI BABA IS
                                    the Lord Of UNIVERSE. Brother Have FULL Faith On Sai Baba. Baba will
                                    look after him .
                                    Jai Sai Ram.

                                    yours sincerely

                                    Poetess S.Jayalakshmi Rao

                                    ----------

                                    From: Dhara Dayarathne <dharadayarathne@...>
                                    Date: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:12 pm

                                    Om Sai Ram!

                                    Diwakar will get well soon due to Bhagavan's grace. Be happy.

                                    Om sai Ram!

                                    ----------

                                    From: "RAGI PILLAY" <ragi.pillay@...>
                                    Date: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:43 am

                                    OM SAI RAM

                                    PRAY AND HAVE FAITH IN SWAMI AND WORRY NO MORE, SWAMI WILL TAKE CARE,
                                    AS I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE

                                    SWAMI IS THE GREATEST.

                                    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

                                    RAGINI

                                    ----------

                                    From: s Sridhar <swaminathan_sridhar@...>
                                    Date: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:20 am

                                    Dear Sai brother,

                                    We all pay for recovery of Diwakar.

                                    Bhagawan is always with us.....

                                    Rgds
                                    Sridhar

                                    ----------

                                    From: ram prasad gorripaty <ganeshsairam@...>
                                    Date: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:55 am

                                    Sairam

                                    Dear Brother

                                    Sairam, just pray to our Mothe Sai and he will take care and have
                                    belief in him that he will take care and i know how our Mother Sai is
                                    and he is just great and wonderful.

                                    With Love and Regards

                                    G.Ramprasad
                                    Sai serrvant

                                    ==========

                                    --- In saibabanews@yahoogroups.com, Murali Sainath
                                    <muralisainath@...> wrote:

                                    > Sai Ram All ,
                                    >
                                    > I would humbly request all in our Sai forum that please pray
                                    which our bother DIWAKAR who is suffering from two kidneys failure.
                                    His mother will give one for him.

                                    > May Lord Sai bless us all.
                                    >
                                    > Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu
                                    >
                                    > Sai Ram
                                  • poonam gobin
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Feb 11, 2009

                                      OM SAI RAM Dearest Sai Family

                                      Came across to this wonderful prayer on a website and wanted to share it with you all.

                                      Om sai ram

                                      May our dearest Lord Baba blesses you all always in all ways.

                                      Dearly beloved God in whom I lay my trust
                                      please give me new life.

                                      Fill every cell of my being, transform each
                                      thought, cleanse every heartbeat, that I might be as You would have me be.

                                      Take away the darkness of my past.
                                      Fill me with Your blessing and graciousness.
                                      Allow me rebirth from the many deaths I have endured in this life.

                                      Dear God,

                                      I have been through the wars.
                                      Where I have been weak, please make me strong.
                                      Where I perceive myself as guildty, please show me my innocence.
                                      Where I block my healing or full empowerment
                                      or full experience of love and joy, please show
                                      me my wound and take from me its sting.
                                      May I experience the beauty, the abundance, the power and the joy that is Your wish for all mankind.

                                      That I might be a vessel for these things in the lives of others.

                                      Om sai ram

                                    • Sally Reddy
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Apr 17, 2012
                                            Dear Sai Brother's & sisters please can you e-mail me a prayer that students can recite in the mornings before  they start their lectures in the morning at campus......the prayer before starting work is beautiful which I recite every morning when I get to work...

                                           Thank Sally

                                           Tongaat .....Kwazulu Natal
                                      • saibabanews_webmaster
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Apr 18, 2012
                                          From: Saraswathi Sundarakrishna <sairam_sang@...>
                                          Date: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:39 pm

                                          My Humble Salutations at the Divine Lotus Feet Of the Divine Cosmic Mother Sai Maa!

                                          Sairam!
                                          Please find the below website where SWami has given the prayers for morning as well as night.Hope this helps.

                                          http://www.saibaba.ws/prayers/morningprayer.htm

                                          Thank you,

                                          In the Divine Love Of Mother Sai Maa!

                                          Sairam!

                                          ----------

                                          From: Ananda Kumar <drksanand@...>
                                          Date: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:52 pm

                                          Please address Sri Satya Sai Sadhana Trust - It is official.

                                          Yours mSincerely,
                                          Dr.K.S.Ananda Kumar

                                          ----------

                                          From: Mohanrao Voruganti <mohanraovoruganti@...>
                                          Date: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:00 pm

                                          sai ram,
                                          the best & most powerful prayer is sai gayatri. recently on a friend's advice we started it & received the best results with baba's blessings.

                                          ----------

                                          From: Loshani Lingam <loshani23@...>
                                          Date: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:12 pm

                                          Sai ram Sis Sally Reddy.

                                          My son who is 16 years old everyday before he goes to school he recites these mantras
                                          - Ganesha Mantra > Gananam tva Ganapati gum Havamahe Kavim Kavinam Upamasra ......
                                          - Gayathri Mantra > Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha ..........
                                          - Sai Gayathri > Om Saayeeshwaraya Vidhmahe.........

                                          Aso do padanamaskar to SWAMI and to you (Mom) then when he stands up touch the vibuthi and place on his forhead.

                                          This prayers can be done by anyone before they start their day.

                                          Have a nice day.

                                          Jai Sai Ram.

                                          ----------

                                          From: "Trevor Nagan" <The_Nagans@...>
                                          Cc: "'Sally Reddy'" <sallyr@...>
                                          Date: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:45 pm
                                          Subject: Prayer

                                          Aum Sai Ram Sr Sally

                                          Considering that you are from KZN it would be most suited that the prayer be more universal. Please may I suggest the below in the event you do not find something more suitable

                                          Father, we thank thee for the night,
                                          And for the lovely morning light;
                                          For rest and food and loving care,
                                          And all that makes the day so fair.
                                          Help us to do the things we should,
                                          To be to others kind and good;
                                          In all we do, in work, or play,
                                          To grow more loving every day.

                                          Sai Love and Light
                                          Jai Sai Ram

                                          ----------

                                          From: "Vigee Govender" <vigeeg@...>
                                          Date: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:05 am

                                          Om Sai Ram, please email me the prayer for before starting work….thank you and have a sai love day.

                                          Vigee
                                          Durban….Kwazulu Natal

                                          ==========

                                          --- In saibabanews@yahoogroups.com, "Sally Reddy" <sallyr@...> wrote:

                                          > Dear Sai Brother's & sisters please can you e-mail me a prayer that students can recite in the mornings before they start their lectures in the morning at campus......the prayer before starting work is beautiful which I recite every morning when I get to work...
                                          >

                                          > Thank Sally
                                          >
                                          > Tongaat .....Kwazulu Natal
                                        • jj9898150433
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Aug 24, 2013
                                            I don't ask for fame, for a high position in society, for a palace in which to live. I don't ask for the company of cleaver and witty people. Such ambitions mean nothing to me. I desire only you (Satya Sai) Lord of life. Your loves mates my heart melt like butter. Your 'Grace' gives a taste like hunny on my tongue. Your goodness is as soft as silk upon my skin. Your beauty makes my eyes sparkle with joy. I want nothing but you. Please bless and keep your grace on all.
                                          • Adeline Teh
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Sep 8, 2014

                                              Any mighty task can be accomplished by prayer. Hence, pray to God silently. Do not pray for the fulfillment of your petty desires. Give up all desires and pray to God wholeheartedly with love. You will certainly find fulfillment in life. You can understand and experience divinity only through love. Nothing can be achieved without love. Love makes all your tasks successful.

                                              (SS. Vol 48 - pg 2)

                                              Awaken the Divine within you...
                                                Love All, Serve All