God is omnipresent

  • Saurabh Saksena
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1 5:28 AM
      Place your mouse on the X below and drag to the O.

      X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • sean chetty
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4 12:08 PM
        Sai Ram

        Sai Ram to all devotees around the world. I want to
        share a dream i had of Baba a couple of nights. My
        famiy lives in South Africa and i am all alone here in
        the US pursuing a career. After this dream I really
        realised how we are so NOT alone. i had been
        struggling with everything in life. Almost everything
        i had attempted or pursued turned to being incredibly
        difficult or impossible. The faith over the last six
        months has continued to grow though. Although very
        difficult to maintain as human beings, baba has given
        us that strength to maintain it.

        Well my dream took place in a small ashram room.
        There were about 5 or 6 people in it. It was almost
        like these people were devotees and waiting for
        something. In that room I befriended a boy whom i
        never met before. Then suddenly I was sitting before
        Baba. i was so shocked and speechless. As i got closer
        to Baba who was sitting on the floor with us, he
        reached over to me and said I see all the pain and
        suffering you are going through. He then reached
        toward me and whispered in my ear as he got closer to
        me. He told me, I will take all that pain and
        suffering away. He then proceeded to give me the
        BIGGEST hug for a a few minutes. It felt like no other
        hug ever. It was soft, comforting, divine, loving,
        warm and filled with overflowing love. I was so happy.
        To all, keep the faith in our lord. He wants us to
        hold on when others give up. Keep the faith and let us
        continue to learn how to love. Sai ram to you all and
        may swami continue to bless you all.

        Swami forgive me for any mistakes i made in telling
        this story.

        Sai Ram
        Thiroshan

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • saibabanews_webmaster
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5 3:44 AM
          From: "Pretty Prasad" <pprasad003@...>
          Date: Wed Aug 4, 2004 4:11pm
          Subject: RE: [saibabanews] My dream

          Om sai ram,
          I read ur story.Baba's blessings are always with his devotees.If we
          take one step towarsd time he takes ten steps towards us.
          Om sai Ram

          ----------

          From: Soni Harjani <saisangeeta2002@...>
          Date: Thu Aug 5, 2004 0:42am

          SAI RAM Dear One
          My humble pranams at the lotus feet of Swami.

          thank you for sharing your beautiful dream of Swami and the hug with
          all us. I am deeply touched. Yes, Swami is always with us and
          watching over us.
          We are all ONE.

          Jai Sai Ram
          Monica

          ----------

          From: "Neelam Chopra" <chopraneelam@...>
          Date: Thu Aug 5, 2004 3:02am

          Om Sai Ram,

          Going through your dream made me feel that our Swami is telling me
          the same thing. I too have been feeling very very depressed seeing
          my family going through the worst time ever and all I do is pray to
          Swami and somehow, through your words I feel, maybe, Swami is trying
          to tell me the same thing I am sure or else I wouldnt have gone
          through your mail, isnt it so? Baba I am sure will take care of
          everything and as you say we have to hold on and not lose faith. You
          are really blessed to have had such a beautiful dream Baba always be
          with you and bring happiness and love into your life.

          OmSaiRam

          --- In saibabanews@yahoogroups.com, sean chetty <spicyguy77@y...>