Prasanthi Update - Grama Seva begins

  • kumar mahadevan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      Sent by a Dear Sai Brother in Prasanthi Nilayam :

      As a New month dawns with Swami's Divine Birthday Celebrations as Centre stage, The wonderful staff and students of the Sri Sathya Sai University get ready for participating in another Wonderful event namely - The Grama Seva. The Grama Begins today in Prasanthi Nilayam.

      Grama Seva by the Students and Staff means reaching out to the Remote villages. Going from door to door carrying the Love of Our Divine Lord in the form of Prasadam and Clothes and also assuring them that Our Divine Lord Sai is ever there to take care of them and everyone are Humble instruments in Bhagawan's Divine Hands.

      Mention must also be made of some wonderful Programmes in the past few days of the Devotees from Gujarat wherein they Celebrated their New Year in front of Swami, Everyone of their Programmes were absolutely wonderful with a lot of festivity and Colour and above all Devotion to Bhagawan.

      Om Sai Ram