Selected Quotes of Swami 691

  • Keshav Prasad
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      Om Sri Sathya Sai Ganeshaaya Namaha!

      Sairam to Sai Family !

      Embodiments of Love !

      1) Always be happy and peaceful. Live like members of the same family with love and affection. Do not be weighed down by petty difficulties and suffering. Do not give scope to any worry. Even if your wife or children suffer from a disease, do not get perturbed. Go back to your places with firm faith that everything will turn out to be good. Lead a happy and peaceful life.

      2) There is no medicine more efficacious than love. Your love is My medicine. That is the most powerful medicine. Equally, My love is a powerful medicine to all of you.

      - 28.7.2007 Divine Discourse