Selected Quotes of Swami 660

  • Keshav Prasad
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2008
      Om Sri Sathya Sai Ganeshaaya Namaha!

      Sairam to Sai Family !

      Embodiments of Love !

      (A) There are many who teach different techniques of meditation today. However, meditation is meant to acquire purity of the spiritual heart, for, without attaining purity of the heart, the seat of awareness, God cannot be realised. Hence, one has to strive to attain purity of the spiritual heart.

      (B) We often refer to individuals as my son, my brother, my father, my mother, my wife, etc., keeping in view the worldly relationships. But the truth is that the same God is manifesting through all those individuals. Hence, one has to consider every individual as the embodiment of Divinity. The entire universe is permeated by Brahma Tattwa. All the names and forms attributed to the Atma Tattwa are all our own making.

      --- FROM DIVINE DISCOURSE: 9.10.2005