Swami's Wonderful Lesson that all Creatures Have a Conscience

  • mahadevan12
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2007
      Swami's Wonderful Lesson that all Creatures Have a Conscience

      For all students who worked at the Sathya Sai Hill View Stadium weeks
      and months before it was to be opened will never forget Bhagawan's
      Love showered upon them every day, Apart from the L&T Engineers, the
      people who worked the Hardest were Swami's Students because Bhagawan
      always drilled the fact into them that It would they who would be
      using the Stadium the most, So they should work more on it.

      Apart from Bhagawan's daily trips to the stadium, his giving of
      sweets and other presents to the boys, which were imprinted on the
      minds of everyone concerned, One incident happened which left an
      indelible impression on everyone concerned. There was a dog which
      used to follow Bhagawan from a distance everyday, It never interfered
      with anyone, after bhagawan left it used to
      go and sleep in front of the High School. Swami never even looked at
      it even once, As days passed, One day before Bhagawan was about to
      get into his car, He sudenly stopped and walked a few metres, and
      stood for a few minutes facing the high School Building, Everybody
      was surprised at seeing Swami standing alone and looking into the
      distance, then the Dog appeared from behind the School building and
      started running towards Bhagawan, Bhagawan bent down, patted and
      carressed the dog, gave it a few eatables and after a few minutes,
      left the dog and went away,

      Nobody ever saw the dog after that, After a few days someone mustered
      the courage to ask Bhagawan about the Dog,, Bhagawan said that
      immediately after it left me it jumped into a well and died because
      it as Swami said "It did not want to touch anyone after I had touched
      it".

      We sometimes look down upon creatures down the line of species as
      very inferior to us, this incident
      proves that everyone and everything has a consience and everyone are
      equal before Bhagawan.

      Bhagawan's Love is for everyone to experience, it is how we
      experience it is the Question.