Selected Quotes of Swami - Day 482

  • Keshav Prasad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      OM SRI SATHYA SAI GANESHAAYA NAMAHA !

      SWAMI - PLEASE BLESS ALL OF US ALWAYS IN ALL WAYS

      Sairam to Sai Family!

      (A) Highly educated people from our country go to other countries only to wash cups in hotels there. Can¹t they wash pots in their house here giving some happiness to their mothers? On the other hand, they pride themselves in their being in America and refuse to step into the kitchen. Such people should be necked out of the house.

      (B) Do earn money, but give respect to your parents too. I am deeply pained to see that this is not the case. Unless it is told strongly, no one pays heed to advice. Hence, I have decided to talk about the values needed for daily life, rather than about devotion, wisdom and renunciation. In fact, these will follow on their own if goodness is imbibed by you.

      Best Regards to all Sai Sisters & Sai Brothers

      Keshav Prasad