Sai Inspires - 1st January 2007 from Prashanti Nilayam

  • anoop kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007

      Dear Reader,
      Loving Sairam and Happy New Year.
      Prasanthi Bulletin has been updated till Dec 31st.

      What are the two principles we should keep in mind this new year? Swami tells us today.
      Did you see the new issue of Heart2Heart?

      Click here to read now.

      Sai Inspires - 1st January 2007
      New Year does not bring new principles of truth and righteousness. They are changeless and eternal. When they are practised, the whole world will be taken care of. Hence, we have to always keep in mind these two principles. For man, truth and righteousness are his two eyes. In fact, they are his very life principles. He may undertake any activity, he may do any job or business, but he should make truth and righteousness the undercurrent of all his endeavours.
      - Divine Discourse, 14th April 2003.
      Man’s primary duty is to uphold the human values of truth, righteousness, peace and love. - Baba

      Heart2Heart:
      RadioSai:
      Videos on Sai:
      Other Links:
      Read current issue
      Download Current issue
      Read previous issues
      Newest Sai Video on Saicast
      Index of all Sai Videos
      Thought For The Day
      Prasanthi Bulletin
      Photo Album

      For any comments, suggestions or queries, please write to us at h2h@....

      To update your details (change of email id, country, etc.) or to unsubscribe visit this link