Selected Quotes of Swami - Day 266

  • Keshav Prasad
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      OM SRI SATHYA SAI GANESHAAYA NAMAHA !

      (A) When troubles come, look beyond the mountains to the Blue Skies. See that you are witnessing My play. See that your life is as temporary as the dancing clouds. Your coming and your going is just part of your performance.

      (B) Take God alone seriously, and play the parts you are given by Me with Love. I will grieve should you misunderstand your roles. You are the Spirit within you; you are your blessed self. My Kingdom that is within you is your real home.
      "Oh, how I Love you. How I care for you. Come! Rejoice with Me. You are ever dear to Me."

      Sairam to all Sai Sisters and Brothers !

      Best Regards

      Keshav Prasad