Sanskar tv

  • nnepali2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      Sai ram!
      Yester day i am very happy to watch baba shivaratri video in saskar
      T.V. At shivaratri i am unable to see live cast in tv.I wants to
      thanks all of them who inspire to saskar tv to telecast again.
      Thanks again for saskar tv.
      Sairam
      niranjan
    • SAIyouths
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
        Sairam.
        Tks Swami. U are so kind...
        You inspired Sanskar to telecast the Shivarathri programme on 29th as u know we were in Akhand Bhajan.

        But Swami...please dont take such pain to materialise lingam.We have DEHABHIMANA.

        at you
        papu