A Message from Bhagawan

  • Rajesh Davda
    Message 1 of 360 , Feb 2, 2006
      A Message from Bhagawan

      Television and cinemas today are like snakes,
      Spreading their venom amongst you,
      Who become the victims.
      Watching them blindfolds you even further,
      And creates a fog around you,
      In which you lose your way even further.
      It influences your thoughts to become agitated,
      Which is followed by your words and actions.
      The mind is affected by the violence, bad speech
      And all others you see.
      Leaving you to be a very unstable person.
      The youth of today are the leaders of tomorrow.
      How can this youth lead our country
      With such chaotic minds?
      The first step to change is
      To get rid of their improper addictions.
      Believe Me, you were born without them,
      So you can definitely live without them.
      I want you to rebel against these bad habits.
      Be determined to change your course.
      I can show you the way,
      I can even lead you the way,
      But I cannot walk for you.
      Keep your minds healthy and strong,
      Because when the mind gets diseased,
      You will lose yourself and lose God.

      From:    'SAI DARSHAN'  by  SEEMA M. DEWAN
    • narendra kumar lodhia
      Message 360 of 360 , Nov 2, 2006
        JAI SAI RAM,

        I HAVE TO AGREE WITH , I HAVE A FULL DIARY OF THE READ AND REFERED AND FUT
        IN A SPEACIAL BOX R. D. ( RAJESH DAVDA ).

        EXCEPTIONALLY WONDERFULL SEVA,

        MANY THANKS.

        MAY SWAMY BLESS HIM RICHLY WITH THIS SEVA.

        JAISAI RAM

        NARENDRA LODHIA