Prayer Request for a child

  • Neel N
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      Dear all,

      One of my colleague's child, Aishwarya,nealy 3 years
      old, suddenly fell ill, had a bout of fits and went
      into coma. She is in Khoula hospital ICU for the past
      3 days fighting for her life. The parents are in a
      state of shock and are shattered !Doctors have told
      the parents to take the help of prayers !! As we all
      know, prayer can do wonders.

      This is a request to all of you to just offer your
      prayers to the DIVINE for the speedy recovery of the
      child..Whereever you are while reading this mail,
      office or home, you may just spend a few seconds to
      pray for this child..

      Raj & Aruna