Fw: Sai News Very Important

  • April
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2005
      Sai Ram Brothers and Sisters,

      A Sai Sister, recently, sent me the, very important, message below.

      Much Sai Love,

      April

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2005
        From: "Achyut Raj Regmi" <achyutrajregmi@...>
        Date: Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:20am
        Subject: RE: [saibabanews] Fw: Sai News Very Important

        Sairam

        Thank you April for forwarding such important message.

        Achyut

        ----------

        From: Bodla Ramesh <rameshbodla@...>
        Date: Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:28am

        Sairam

        What a great news..
        Yes definately we chant Gayatri mantra.
        Already i passed this message to our local mandir.

        sairam please try to pass this message to u r local mandirs.So that
        the no. of devotees chanting gayatri may increase to thousands..
        lakhs.. and crores...

        Thanks a lot for u r message.

        Sairam

        bodla.ramesh

        ----------

        From: Soumendra Bhattacharjee <soumendra_toronto@...>
        Date: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:19am

        Sai Ram sister April,

        Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful news.

        As we are doing once a month, collectivley chanting Gyatri

        mantra at 6.00 am (Poornima day)- I think we should increase

        our chantings to once a week(collectivley)

        What do you all suggest ?

        Sai Ram

        Soumendra

        --- In saibabanews@yahoogroups.com, "April" <aprilb@p...> wrote:
        > Sai Ram Brothers and Sisters,
        > A Sai Sister, recently, sent me the, very important, message
        below.
        > Much Sai Love,
        > April
      • Seema Karki