Sai Baba News From Parthi

  • aditya nittala
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2005
      Parthi Update - 28-11-2005

      Dear Brothers and sisters

      Sairam. Before we proceed with the updates of 26th and 27th December, we would like to share with you something very thrilling!! This morning, Swami came out around 9.30 a.m., sat for a Bhajan and then went out again on the chair. He went along the gents devotees, hand picked up a big group for interview and was inside the interview room talking to them until 10.30 a.m.

      In the evening, Swami came out for Darshan at 4.30 p.m. He took a full round and went into the interview room. At 5.00 p.m. Swami emerged from the interview room and there was loud clapping. What could it be, we were wondering. There was Swami, not on the chair, but walking with just one brother holding His Hand. Swami went straight into the Bhajan Hall and sat down on the throne. Wow! After such a long time, one could see Swami sitting on the throne.

      He spent around 15 minutes talking to some boys acting in the Drama to be presented on the 11th of January evening. He also spoke to Sri S.V. Giri, our former Vice-Chancellor. Then He stood up and came out walking, once again amidst loud applause. We hoped with all our hearts that He would come onto the dais so that all of us could see Him walking. How could He not answer the prayers of so many people? We were getting more and more excited as all the students sitting on the extreme corner, who could see Him near the interview room, were smiling with Bliss radiating from their faces.

      Within minutes, Bhagawan stepped onto the dais. Brother Divij was holding Swami's right Hand and Swami came walking so smoothly, with hardly any limp. He was radiating with joy and Bliss and was holding letters in His left Hand that kept tapping on His left thigh - as though keeping beat to some silent Cosmic rhythm. He walked so fast and so nicely that we were taken back in time to those good old days - a few years back......Those days must come back again!!!

      He walked all along the dais and approached the other end. Over there, He stood and asked - How is drama? Of course after a while, Prof. Sudhir Bhaskar did come and give an update of the drama practice going on. But the way He asked, it appeared as though He was referring to His drama...Who can understand God's Drama - it is all a mystery. We all pray and hope that a new phase begins in this drama, wherein we see our Lord walking hale and hearty, filling our hearts with joy and Bliss.

      After this brief conversation with prof. Sudhir Bhaskar about the 'drama', Swami walked further up the slope onto the middle Portico and went walking adjacent the VIPs seated over there. He spoke to a few devotees and then went into the Bhajan Hall. He again sat on the throne even for the Bhajans. It's truly a dream come true for all devotees. After Aarti, we could see Swami coming out walking. The chair was placed near the interview room. He sat down and then the usual pattern – the chair going into the Porte and driving back to PC

      Sai Ram

      "Now is the true friend; yesterday has deceived you and gone; tomorrow is a doubtful visitor. Today is the fastest friend; hold fast to it."