Special Telecast on Swami on 25.12.2005

  • SAIpapu
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2005
      Sairam to all

      SANSKAR TV channel had informed on 24.12.2005 during the telecast of Swami's programme that they would be telecasting a special one hour programme from 8 PM to 9 PM on 25.12.2005 on our beloved Swami.

      Please dont forget to watch.

      Swami bless us all.

      Sairam
      papu
    • gopalrao gvs
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2005

        thanks for the information. Infact, i was longing to have swami's darshan on this Xmas day, but i could not go there from chennai. Fortunately, i could have tuned the samskar channel in right time and had wonderful darshan of swami .. His sight itself energises me.
        pranams to baba
        gopal

        ~Gopalaraogvs~