Swami Walked on X-mas Day

  • shivathmika@optusnet.com.au
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2005
      Sai Ram Brothers & Sisters

      Merry X-mas to all of You.

      We had a wonderful & blissful X-mas here at Parthy with Swami. Swami showered all His Love & blessings by walking around. A X-mas program was held in the presence of Swami. He sat majestically closer to Ganesha under the X-mas tree. The program was like a dialogue between a child and his uncle. The child asks questions and the Uncle answers. Based on the answers songs are sung after it. In the latter part the child asks "why Swami is suffering from pain?" Uncle answers "DIVINE LEELAS CAN'T BE COMPREHENDED. IF YOU PRAY WITH PURE, LOVING AND EARNEST HEART GOD WILL LISTEN TO YOU." And God DID listen!!! How???

      When the program ended He blessed the prasadam and asked them to be distributed. While the distribution was going on Swami asked His chair to be pushed toward the Gents' side. He streched His hands and held the railings and STOOD UP. There was a thunderous appalause. Then He STARTED WALKING by holding the railings. Others tried to hold Swami. As a child who wants to walk on his own leaving the mother's hand, Swami also wanted to walk on His own. He held only one person' s hand, left out all other support and WALKED AROUND THE STAGE. He came to the ladies side near the entrance to the Bhajan hall and walked inside. After about 10 minutes He came out walking and asked for Arathy. He stood opposite the ladies side for few minutes and took the arathy and retired for the day. (He went back in the car)

      Swami made everybody so HAPPY and made almost all to cry with happiness. It was such a blissful sight to see Swami hearing the plea of all His Devotees and made them happy by walking and satisfying their earnest wishes on the Holy X-mas day. We had a good dharshan as Swami was sitting outside for almost 2 hours. (From 7am to 8.50am)

      I was so happy and wanted to share this most happy news with you all asap.

      May Swami bless you all.

      Sai Ram

      Sai Sister Shivathmika
    • saibabanews_webmaster
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 25, 2005
        From: Sai Sandesh <saisandesh@...>
        Date: Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:49am
        Subject: Re: [saibabanews] Swami Walked on X-mas Day

        Oh sister! Thanks a million for sharing this Leela! I am overwhelmed
        hearing this.
        Swami, we love you. We love you. We love you.

        When You take so much pain to satisfy our desire,
        we would also take any pain to satisfy Your only desire....to make
        us desireless.
        Why not?

        Liked You walked today for us,
        We would walk too...the path of Sathya, Dharma, Santhi and Prema
        We will walk without anyone else's support...but only Your support,
        On the road of non-attachment and pure Divine Love.

        Like You brought joy to us, undergoing so much difficulty,
        We would bring joy to You too,
        By treating pain and pleasure alike,
        By controlling our mind and senses,
        By seeing You in everyone.

        We will not remain debted to You.
        We will return Your Love.
        We will not keep Your favors.
        We will return them all.

        We will take Your Name and maintain the Divine composure that You
        maintain as an example for us.

        We love You. We love You so much. So much.

        JAI SAIRAM

        ----------

        From: bdelaini@...
        Date: Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:14am

        Sai Ram dear Sai Sister Shivathmika,

        thanks for this wonderful sharing! you made me feel like
        I were there too. What a loving and wonderful present for all
        of us! Thank you Swami for all the divine love You shower
        on all of us each second !!!!!!!!!!!!!
        all my love
        Sai sister
        Berit

        ----------

        From: "daisy3mae" <eapaquette@...>
        Date: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:10am
        Subject: Re: Swami Walked on X-mas Day

        Dear Sai Devotees: That must be the most beautiful sight to behold -
        Our Beloved Baba walking on this glorious day! What a gift to all of
        us from our Dear Lord to behold! How good and kind He is!

        Have a wonderful Christmas Day there with the Lord, and we all
        cherish
        Him in our hearts.

        --- In saibabanews@yahoogroups.com, shivathmika@o... wrote:
        > Sai Ram Brothers & Sisters
        > Merry X-mas to all of You.
        > We had a wonderful & blissful X-mas here at Parthy with Swami.
        Swami showered all His Love & blessings by walking around. A X-mas
        program was held in the presence of Swami. .....
      • R R
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 25, 2005

          Om Sai Raam Dearest Sister Shivathmika,

          Thank you so much for sharing this great news with us..I am so overcome with emotions just reading this, I recently came back from Parthi as well and the yearning to be there is still there, it is as leaving your homeland by force...I received good darshan while there for Swami's birthday but the best thing is to have Our Lord Sai be able to walk again-seeing this is blessing itself... to overcome this bodily suffering, Swami please hear our cry and plea....we love you so much Swami, we all just wish to have you in good health and be able to walk like before....

          May each one of you have a a good holiday and may the new year bring lots of good and pleasant news for us....May the lord forever reside in our hearts and may the yearning for him grow deeper and deeper each day.....

          I love you so much Swami..

          May Swami hear our prayers and be in good health for the new year...

          I offer my most humble pranaams at thy lotus feet of the beloved Master of the universe...Lord Sai...

          Om Jai Sai Raam Brothers and Sisters in Sai....

          May there be peace in all the worlds...

          Radhey of Canada.

          HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006

          [ ������]

        • Aliria52@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 26, 2005
            Happy New Year, to all the devootees of Swami.   Sai I love you too. Praying that you will be walking again, as before.  om sai ram,  from miami, usa                Bhajan