Thought for the Day - 1st February 2004

  • saibabanews
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004

      Source: Radio Sai web site

      Inner purity is more important than outer purity. By practicing patience and forbearance we will be able to acquire all other important qualities such as mind control, faith, renunciation, endurance and concentration. This will bring about a state of inner purity. God is ever present both inside and out. Therefore, both the inner and the outer, where the Lord is to be found, must be purified and sanctified. Then the indwelling God will protect you wherever you go.

      -
      Baba

      Thought for the day as written at Prasanthi Nilayam today
      1st February 2004

      Do you Yahoo!?