Miracle in the first week of August 2005

  • paulson kunal
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2005
      There was a mirecle in the first week of August in Putta parthi, when BABA snatched one man named DARA SINGH of SIRSA HARYANA INDIA from the hands of yamraj. Actually the man was suffering from VSD i.e. was having a hole in his heart. He as at parthi this August when he got a serious trouble when all of a sudden he started bleeding vigourously, was rushed to the hospital, where doctors declared him dead. His relatives were also informed in no time. But all of a sudden again after few minutes, his body started movements and he became alive. He told his experience of the DEATH in these words : fumes got out of my body and rushed to the skies very fastly and reached before the god of death. The god of death YAMRAJ was just to catch hold of me when BABA snatched me from the YAMRAJ and put my soul again into my body. I was also having very poor vision since last so many years,"said DARA" which became okey now. Now he can see things very clearly. This miracle has given great moral strength to us THE DEVOTEES. We must all SALUTE THE "SAI", who is always with us supporting us sheltering us and gettting us out from the troubles. This is well said by "BABA" : why fear when I am here.

      sai ram to all brothers and sisters of sai family.
    • arjun pharmaco
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2005
        sai ram brothers and sisiters,
        I would like to share my experience of ignorance
        during childhood when i visited shirdi.
        I along with my parents happened to visit shirdi
        sometime 15 years ago when i was about 8 or 9 years.
        I still remember when my parents had lunch in saibaba
        samsthan canteen in shirdi, which all devootes
        consider as prasadam. I had my lunch in afternoon
        with them but couldnot eat in evening when we were
        returning back home as i thought it were very spicy
        for me and due to ignorance i commented something with
        my mother about the food. My father give me a pat on
        my head and told to be calm after taking to a hotel
        were i had my supper. Now real problem started as we
        have to catch a train at 12 in night at manmad
        junction and we were in shirdi still waiting for bus.
        Whichever bus was going towards manamad it was full
        of passengers with no place even on the roof of the
        bus.
        Suddenly I started to vomit as my father recognised
        these and told me to ask mercy from baba as i have
        earlier commented. I did same and to my surprise there
        came a person who intreduced himself as an engineer
        going towards manmad in the same bus and could block
        seats for our entire family. eventhough we got at
        10.30 and our train was at 12.00 and as i said it
        takes two hours to travel the bus reached 15 min early
        than expected.
        After reaching my father was searching for the person
        who helped us to thank him but he was was missing.
        We could know that it was none other than our swami,
        our deva, our baghwan. It was the first time we were
        visiting baba.
        I have many such personal experiences and also family
        experiences i will try to remember such glourious
        experiences.

        thankyou for reading
        sairam
        arjun