Advertise on Google & Yahoo!

  • it's easy!
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2007
      Advertise on Google & Yahoo!

      Join MerchantCircle Today ? it's fast, free, and easy!

      1- Create Your Business Listing

      Create a great-looking listing using our easy to use tools. You can link to your website from your listing or your listing can be your website complete with a blog, online coupons and newsletters.

      2- Get Customer Referrals

      Add your business to our existing network of millions of businesses already in our directory. Link with other businesses to create your own customer referral network.

      3- Advertise on Google & Yahoo!

      Our easy to use Ad Wizard helps you create ads for Google Adwords, Yahoo!
      Advertising and other ad networks. Target local customers or customers around the world.

      Join Now FREE : http://easylnk.com/?2221