SOS 4 Humane Society PRES. Maliciously Prosecuted by Co. Sheriff!!

  • MuleKist
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      Greetings Fellow Equine & Animal Lovers and Advocates!

      We have a fellow advocate, a CHAMPION of the cause, in trouble with
      the law FOR DOING HER JOB! She is being unjustly persecuted and
      prosecutes by the Jefferson County, Idaho Sheriffs Department for
      only doing her job!

      Here is a link to our EZWayBay store where we are trying to raise
      funds for her Legal Defense. You can read about the
      nightmare the authorities are putting this animal-welfare hero through
      by clicking the link below to our store;

      http://www.freewebs.com/ezwaybay/

      and while you are at it, click this link to our Friends of
      Equines "Strategic Plans" page to see what we have planned for this
      summers anti-horse slaughter / Industry Accountability Campaign;
      http://www.freewebs.com/friendsofequines/newstratigies.htm

      Still working on the June 17th DC Demo report which is turning out to
      be rather lengthy, but will have it to you all by the end of the week,
      I promice.

      Thanks
      CJ
      aka "MuleKist"