Avengers/Invaders!

  • jamesgfigueiredo
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 14, 2007
      Don't know how many people still follow the group, but...

      Oh, man, I can't believe it!
      I just read on Newsarama taht Steve's going to be pencilling the new
      project spearheaded by Alex Ross, the Avengers/Invaders mini!

      So far the press has been all focused on Ross, but I'm *so* glad
      Steve's going to be working on such a high profile book! It's been too
      long since I've seen his art on any comic book.

      Best,
      J.
    • David B.
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 14, 2007
        Very very cool!! And hopefully it will be a cheerier
        series than much of Marvel has been the last few
        years... but in any case, it means more SAD art for
        us!! :) :) :)

        David

        --- jamesgfigueiredo <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > Don't know how many people still follow the group,
        > but...
        >
        > Oh, man, I can't believe it!
        > I just read on Newsarama taht Steve's going to be
        > pencilling the new
        > project spearheaded by Alex Ross, the
        > Avengers/Invaders mini!
        >
        > So far the press has been all focused on Ross, but
        > I'm *so* glad
        > Steve's going to be working on such a high profile
        > book! It's been too
        > long since I've seen his art on any comic book.
        >
        > Best,
        > J.
        >

        > Don't be SAD be a SADist!
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > (Yahoo! ID required)

        mailto:sadowskiappreciationdivision-digest@yahoogroups.com

        mailto:sadowskiappreciationdivision-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
        http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222
      • the4thpip
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 16, 2007
          Hey, this is like a gay class of 2000 DCBoards reunion!

          I wasn't gonna get the Avengers/Invaders thing, but now I think I
          will! Woo hoo!

          Chris

          --- In sadowskiappreciationdivision@yahoogroups.com, jamesgfigueiredo
          <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > Don't know how many people still follow the group, but...
          >
          > Oh, man, I can't believe it!
          > I just read on Newsarama taht Steve's going to be pencilling the new
          > project spearheaded by Alex Ross, the Avengers/Invaders mini!
          >
          > So far the press has been all focused on Ross, but I'm *so* glad
          > Steve's going to be working on such a high profile book! It's been too
          > long since I've seen his art on any comic book.
          >
          > Best,
          > J.

        • ladyobie33
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 16, 2007
            I think we need to do some lobbying to get more press focused on
            Steve ;o)

            Alex is cool but he gets plenty of attention already!

            <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > Don't know how many people still follow the group, but...
            >
            > Oh, man, I can't believe it!
            > I just read on Newsarama taht Steve's going to be pencilling the new
            > project spearheaded by Alex Ross, the Avengers/Invaders mini!
            >
            > So far the press has been all focused on Ross, but I'm *so* glad
            > Steve's going to be working on such a high profile book! It's been
            too
            > long since I've seen his art on any comic book.
            >
            > Best,
            > J.

          • sadowski398
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 18, 2007
              Actually, on that topic...I am going to be doing an exclusive
              interview with our very own JSAJimBeard for Marvel.com!
              Apparently the Jimster now does work for Marvels website, and he
              asked to do an interview with me...look for that sometime soon!
              Steve
            • jamesgfigueiredo
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 20, 2007
                Hahahaahah, isn't it, Chris?
                If only now we had an Authority book worth following, it would be like
                the good times were back again...;^)

                And I'm sure as hell going to buy Avengers/Invaders - I mean, c'mon,
                how can you not?

                J.

                --- In sadowskiappreciationdivision@yahoogroups.com, the4thpip
                <no_reply@...> wrote:

                > Hey, this is like a gay class of 2000 DCBoards reunion!
                >
                > I wasn't gonna get the Avengers/Invaders thing, but now I think I
                > will! Woo hoo!
                >
                > Chris
              • xyzandra
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 24, 2007
                  --- In sadowskiappreciationdivision@yahoogroups.com, sadowski398
                  <no_reply@...> wrote:

                  > Actually, on that topic...I am going to be doing an exclusive
                  > interview with our very own JSAJimBeard for Marvel.com!
                  > Apparently the Jimster now does work for Marvels website, and he
                  > asked to do an interview with me...look for that sometime soon!
                  > Steve

                  Shiny. I look forward to reading it.
                • jamesgfigueiredo
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 26 11:36 AM
                    Hey, that's great, Steve - Give us a shout when it does come out!
                    Best,
                    J.