God Realisation Is Natural (1.8.2005)

  • Gita Prapann Parivar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 11:38 PM
      :Shree Hari:

      Shravan Krishna Dwadashi, Vikram Samvat 2062, Somvar
      1st July, 2005, Monday

      Ram Ram

      This is the summary of the pravachan given by Swami Ramsukhdasji on 4.11.1996 at 5 a.m. the cassette of which was played today at Gita Bhavan, Rishikesh, India.

      God Realisation Is Natural

      We have all assembled here - we are not going to stay here. None of us belong to this world. Our world is God's Supreme Abode (Gita 15:6). We are all His part (Gita 15:7). The Self is a part of divinity, immortal, sentient, flawless and a heap of bliss (Ramcharitmanas). We are His and He is ours. Whatever is there in this world has been received and will all be separated. We are only His - this is a fact. We belong to God. Our real home is God's abode. We are immortal and imperishable - all this will perish. We must not lose our identity. Remember who you are. Learn English, but do not lose your identity. Today, we are losing our identity in aping the west. This world is an abode of sorrows and transient (Gita 8:15) where as we are a heap of bliss and permanent. We just need to regain our memory. Our delusion is destroyed and memory is regained.

      We have to utilise whatever we have received. Utilisation is serving others. Two things - serve others and remember God. We can never maintain the world forever. This has never stayed with anyone, can never stay, will never stay. Till you do not reach your home, you will have to keep travelling. You cannot make this your permanent residence. You are here to serve. We are merely travellers here. We need to rectify our mistake of accepting this as our home. By acceptance of the mistake, the rectification becomes very easy. Do not stick to the world. Become a rubber ball - do not stick anywhere. The wealth, family, home - none of it is yours. We are God's and only God is ours. Accept this and become free from worries and fears.

      We are all born from God and all are dear to God. Body, senses, circumstances, actions, etc. nothing is ours. All this is unreal. Only God is really ours. I am in all and all is in Me (Gita 6:30). Perceive me everywhere. The love for the real is Satsang (connection with the real). Satsang awakens you. Live in bliss. You are naturally in God. God realisation is natural. Utthama Sahajaa Avasthaa.

      Ram Ram

      For full pravachans in Hindi please visit www.swamiramsukhdasji.org

      P.S: Please pass on this message to whomever you think would benefit from the same.
      Email your comments/questions to sadasya@...