We are God's and God is Ours (2.7.2005)

  • Gita Prapann Parivar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      :Shree Hari:

      Aashad Krishna Ekadashi, Vikram Samvat 2062, Shanivar
      2nd July, 2005, Saturday

      Ram Ram

      This is from one of Swamiji's old pravachans (6.10.2001) which was played today at Gita Bhavan, Rishikesh, India, where Swamiji is at present residing.

      We are God's and God is Ours

      Our relationship with God is real. We (our Self) and God are of the same category where as the body and world are of the same category. Our relationship is only with God. The world is constantly changing and perishing where as we never change. We have assumed our relationship with the world - which is false. We are God's and God is ours - naturally and eternally. Whatever is united and disunited is not ours. Whatever is received and separated is not ours. Our relationship with the world can never stay. Our relation is only with God.

      All (worldly things, family, friends, etc.) that we have assumed as ours is not ours. They will all separate. We are unnecessarily inviting suffering by assuming our relation with the body and world. Just accept your relationship with God. Just sat YES. Gita 15:7 says that we are just a particle of God. We need to just accept this fact. Say YES. It is so easy and simple. There is no greater gain (Gita 6:22). Accept this fact and live in bliss. As soon as you turn towards God, your sins of millions of lives are destroyed instantly. You are a heap of bliss - there is no sorrow or suffering in you. You suffer only because of your assumption of your relation with the body and world. You stay - the body is always flowing. It does not stay for a single moment.

      There is nothing besides God. Everything is God alone. He can never separate from you. Accept your relation with Him and live in bliss.

      Ram Ram

      For full pravachans in Hindi please visit www.swamiramsukhdasji.org

      P.S: Please pass on this message to whomever you think would benefit from the same.
      Email your comments/questions to sadasya@...