Summary of Pravachan - Ashwin Krishna Tritiya (1.10.2004)

  • Gita Prapann Parivar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      :Shree Hari:

      Ashwin Krishna Tritiya, Vikram Samvat 2061, Shukravar
      1st October, 2004, Friday

      God's abode is our abode

      It is a very simple and straight fact - God is mine and I am God's.

      The soul is a particle of the Divinity, immortal, conscious, untainted and blissful by nature. Goswami Tulsidasji

      This world is not our home. It is a journey. We are travellers and we have to get back home. People believe that they are worldly, and that they have to attain God. But this is a wrong belief. We see our childhood, youth and old age all pass during our travel. Our inherent nature is complete bliss and permanent enjoyment. Taking birth again and again is not our nature. This is a journey - you have come and you will have to go. You have to reach home after which you have to travel no further. Our home is God's abode.

      You are not the body. It has been made here on this earth in your mother's womb. It is an instrument to be utilised during the journey.

      The main reason for our unhappiness is accepting the worldly things as ours. It is wrong to assume your money, your home, your family etc. as yours. We are all a part of God's family - we are His children, which make us no less than a prince. Even then we beg.

      Stop worrying. When we are God's, why should we worry. You should feel happy and rejoice that you now know the truth. Your mistake is rectified.

      According to the Gita, Bhakti is the best yoga.

      You must remember that we have got all this because of God's unending grace on us - not by our actions, effort and capability. Nothing is possible without His grace. Build a relation with God. He is ready to be your friend, brother, mother, child or even your servant. He has picked up the soiled plates of the Pandavas as well as had people worship Him. This Lord who had pardoned a hundred sins is ours.
      Ram Ram

      Summary of the morning pravachan of Swami Ramsukhdasji
      on Ashwin Krishna 3, 2061, (1st October, 2004) at 5.20 a.m.
      at Gita Bhawan, Rishikesh, India, where Swamiji is now residing.

      Ram Ram

      For the full pravachan in Hindi please visit www.swamiramsukhdasji.org

      P.S: Please pass on this message to whomever you think would benefit from the same.
      Email your comments/questions to sadhak@... / sadasya@...