Summary of Pravachan - Bhadrapad Krishna Tritiya (1.9.2004)

  • Gita Prapann Parivar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      :Shree Hari:

      Bhadrapad Krishna Tritiya, Vikram Samvat 2061, Budhvar
      1st September, 2004, Wednesday

      All is God

      Gita's principle is that All is God. The All does not exist as it is Unreal and the unreal has no existence (Gita 2:16). Therefore, there is only God. Accept this fact. Acceptance is not weaker than knowing. We can never know our parents - we have to accept them. As you accept that you exist, so also you have to accept that your parents exist. There is only God and God alone. He is the creator, the created, the nourished, the destroyer and the destroyed. Whatever is perceived is God alone. This principle of the Gita is very importance for all. It is for everyone - Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Parsis, etc.

      He Himself has assumed different forms. He did not need any external material to create the universe. Everything is Him alone. Even if you do not know this or understand this - accept it. It is a fact. Just say Yes. Human life becomes successful. Human life becomes complete. This is the gist of the Gita. There is nothing more to know, to do or to experience. Dance in ecstasy.

      Arjuna asked Lord Krishna 'Who are You?' He answered that He is all devouring time (death). We have got to listen to the Gita due to God's special Grace. Be as happy as you can. Become a passive observer to His activities. God has revealed Himself to us through the Gita by His special Grace. There is only one God. The one has become many and the many is One. There is no second. All is One.

      Ram Ram

      Summary of the morning pravachan of Swami Ramsukhdasji
      on Bhadrapad Krishna 3, 2061, (1st September, 2004) at 5.20 a.m.
      at Gita Bhawan, Rishikesh, India, where Swamiji is now residing.

      Ram Ram

      For the full pravachan in Hindi please visit www.swamiramsukhdasji.org

      P.S: Please pass on this message to whomever you think would benefit from the same.
      Email your comments/questions to sadhak@... / sadasya@...