Summary of Pravachan - Adhik Saawan Pratipada (1.8.2004)

  • Gita Prapann Parivar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      :Shree Hari:

      Purushottam Saawan Krishna Pratipada, Vikram Samvat 2061, Ravivar
      1st August, 2004, Sunday

      What is Bhajan (Real Devotion) ?

      Bhajan is when we find everything related to God - sweet, lovable, good and nice. His name, His virtues, His pastimes, the water of His feet, etc. are all sweet to us. Acceptance of existence and significance of God is important. Sweetness in God is Bhajan. A true devotee will find everything related to God sweet. His name is sweet, good, lovable.

      If we adore money and find it lovable and important, we are doing bhajan of money. Money in itself is of no use. It is even lower than sand as sand can be used itself for washing hands, building etc.

      In the Gita a devotee holds a high position. He has been described as wise. Innocent people are liked very much by God.

      Ram Ram

      Summary of the morning pravachan of Swami Ramsukhdasji
      on Purushottam Saawan Krishna 1, 2061, (1st August, 2004) at 5.20 a.m.
      at Gita Bhawan, Rishikesh, India, where Swamiji is now residing.

      Ram Ram

      For the full pravachan in Hindi please visit www.swamiramsukhdasji.org

      P.S: Please pass on this message to whomever you think would benefit from the same.
      Email your comments/questions to sadhak@... / sadasya@...