GEMS OF SATSANG - 100 QUOTES (Feb 2, 2012)

  • sadhak_insight
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
      Shree Hari
      Ram Ram

      THOSE WHO DID NOT GET YESTERDAY'S MAIL, PLEASE READ THE POST AT:

      2nd February, 2012, Thursday
      Maagh Shukla Dashami, Guruvar, Vikram Samvat 2068

      GEMS OF SATSANG - 100 QUOTES

      21

      There is no greater sin than disinclination for Bhagavan (God) and inclination for the World.

      22

      In God Realization, the sentiments are important, not the actions.

      23

      To have desire for anything is itself poverty.

      24

      On giving up pride and selfishness, one naturally becomes like an ascetic.

      25

      On having a disinclination for the world, good qualities manifest naturally and without doing any effort.

      26

      May I be respected – this desire itself has been the cause of disrespect.

      27

      My body is in the world, but I myself am in Bhagavan (God).

      28

      Liberation comes from renouncing desires, not from giving up things.

      29

      To give up the insistence of your mind for the Lord, is itself taking refuge in God (sharanagati).

      30

      Worldly goods are useful for the world. They are not useful for us (Self).

      31

      If there is anything that you desire from the world, then you will have to experience suffering.

      32

      The best use of things to use them for the benefit of others.

      33

      Man's rise and fall is due to his disposition (bhaav), not due to things, circumstances etc.

      34

      The one who comes, is bound to go – it is a rule

      35

      We are bound because of staying at home rather we are bound because we consider the home as ours.

      36

      Not accepting "Is-ness" as part of Paramatma, but considering it as part of the World – this itself is the mistake!

      37

      There is no certainty of "will do", there is certainty of "will die".

      38

      As long as there is pride and selfishness, till then there cannot be love for anyone.

      39

      Without leaving the company of "unreal" there cannot be perceptible gain from satsang (association with truth).

      40

      Feeling of mine-ness with Bhagavan (God) is the easiest and best of all spiritual practices.

      From "SAAR SANGRAHA" by Swami Ramsukdasji

      If in doubt regarding the translation, please read the original Hindi message by Swamiji.

      FOR MESSAGE IN HINDI PLEASE VISIT Date : 29th January, 2012 "SATSANG KE AMRUT KAN"

      http://www.satcharcha.blogspot.com/

      TO PURCHASE A BOOK, VISIT THE ONLINE STORE -
      http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.net/market.html

      IF YOU HAVE BENEFITED FROM THESE MESSAGES, KINDLY FORWARD TO OTHERS.

      To receive a daily message by email, send a blank email to
      sadhaka-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

      Ram Ram

      ENGLISH: www.swamiramsukhdasji.net
      HINDI : www.swamiramsukhdasji.org