GEMS OF SATSANG - 100 QUOTES (Feb 1, 2012)

  • sadhak_insight
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      Shree Hari
      Ram Ram

      1st February, 2012, Wednesday
      Maagh Shukla Navami, Budhvar, Vikram Samvat 2068

      GEMS OF SATSANG  -  100 QUOTES

      1

      Association with Paramatma (God) leads to union (Yog), and association with the World leads to sense pleasures (bhog).

      2

      Wishing, hoping and indulging in sense pleasures – these three are the root cause of all suffering.

      3

      Sorrow comes only for making us renounce the desire for pleasure.

      4

      To consider this body as "me" and "mine" is a grave mistake; mistakes themselves are death.

      5

      To give importance to the perishables is itself bondage.

      6

      By renouncing the desire for perishable things, the imperishable Element (tattva) is attained.

      7

      To accept a connection with the body is association with untruth (kusang).

      8

      You do not see Bhagavan (God), but God is constantly seeing you.

      9

      This should happen and this should not happen  – in this lies all the suffering.

      10

      There is nothing equivalent in one's progress than purifying one's nature.

      11

      Pride of goodness, is the evil of inertness

      12

      A perishable thing is such that it will not remain even for a moment.

      13

      By considering this body as "me-mine" all sorts of and unending sorrows manifest.

      14

      By seeing other's flaws, neither we are benefited, nor they.

      15

      Being a slave to perishable things is the main reason that does not allow us to turn to the imperishable.

      16

      You become the servant of Bhagavan (God) then He will make you His master.

      17

      He who desires rest and relaxation, cannot make real (spiritual) progress.

      18

      Paramatma (God) is not far away.  Simply our intense longing to attain Him is lacking.

      19

      As long as we see the perishable as real, till that time there will be no enlightenment.

      20

      Seeing something great in us, is only due to pride of individuality.

      From "SAAR SANGRAHA"  by Swami Ramsukdasji

      If in doubt regarding the translation, please read the original Hindi message by Swamiji.

      FOR MESSAGE IN HINDI PLEASE VISIT Date : 28th January, 2012 "SATSANG KE AMRUT KAN"

      http://www.satcharcha.blogspot.com/

      TO PURCHASE A BOOK, VISIT THE ONLINE STORE -
      http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.net/market.html

      IF YOU HAVE BENEFITED FROM THESE MESSAGES, KINDLY FORWARD TO OTHERS.

      To receive a daily message by email, send a blank email to
      sadhaka-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

      Ram Ram

      ENGLISH: www.swamiramsukhdasji.net
      HINDI : www.swamiramsukhdasji.org