CAUTION ! (Jan 01, 2012)

  • sadhak_insight
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Shree Hari
      Ram Ram

      1st December, 2011, Sunday
      Paush Krishna Ashthami, Ravivar, Vikram Samvat 2068

      Caution !

      All materials are ready for the time of death, coffin is also ready, no new ones need to be built. The men for lifting and carrying the body are ready, no new men need to be born. The wood for burning the body is also ready, no new trees need to be planted. Only the stopping of the breathing is to be awaited. The moment this breath stops, all the materials will come together. Then how are you sitting so relaxed?

      *** *** *** ***

      Become cautious! This world is not for living here forever. Only those that are dying and dying only are living here. Then how are you spreading your legs and sitting comfortably?

      *** *** *** ***

      Think ! will these days always remain like this?

      *** *** *** ***

      You are building a home here, you are decorating it here, you are accumulating and hoarding over here, but you yourself are running and moving in the direction of death! The place where you have to go, first straighten that out !

      *** *** *** ***

      There is mindfulness with respect to a train that runs at a regularly scheduled time, then for the train in the form of death, with no definite time, one should be ever vigilant.

      *** *** *** ***

      There is no certainty that - "we will do", but there is absolute certainty that "we will die".

      *** *** *** ***

      You do not see God, but God is continuously and ceaselessly seeing you.

      *** *** *** ***

      It is a principle - that which is of the kind to come, is of the kind to go.

      *** *** *** ***

      Everything is continuously burning in the fire that is in the form of death, then who are we to trust? What should we desire?

      *** *** *** ***

      Think about it, that who is our very own? If death comes right now, then can any one help us ?

      *** *** *** ***

      When birthday comes, we feel very pleased believing that we are now that many years old! In reality, we have not become that old, rather we have died that many years. In other words, so many years have decreased from our life, and death has come near !

      *** *** *** ***

      When a child is born then there may be doubts about various things, whether he will grow up or not, whether he will study or not, whether he will get married or not, whether he will have children or not, whether he will have plenty of money or not etc. But whether he will die or not - regarding this point, there is no doubt!

      *** *** *** ***

      From "Amrit Bindu" in hindi and "Drops of Nectar" in English by Swami Ramsukhdasji.

      --------------------------------------
      If in doubt regarding the translation, please read the original Hindi message by Swamiji.

      FOR MESSAGE IN HINDI PLEASE VISIT Date : 29th December, 2011 – CHETAAVANI
      http://www.satcharcha.blogspot.com/

      TO PURCHASE BOOKS, VISIT THE ONLINE STORE -
      http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.net/market.html

      IF YOU HAVE BENEFITED FROM THESE MESSAGES, KINDLY FORWARD TO OTHERS.

      To receive a daily message by email, send a blank email to
      sadhaka-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

      Ram Ram

      ENGLISH: www.swamiramsukhdasji.net
      HINDI : www.swamiramsukhdasji.org