Prayer (Aug 1, 2011)

  • sadhak_insight
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      || Shree Hari ||

      Ram Ram

      1st August, 2011, Monday
      Shravan Shukla Dvitiya, Somvar, Vikram Samvat 2068

      Prayer

      O' Lord !  He Naath !  Now you will have to shower your grace on me.  Whether we are good or bad, however we are, we are your children.  Leaving You, where should we go ?  Who should we talk to?  Who will listen?  This world is a huge jungle.  To talk to the jungle is like crying in the forest.  Besides you there is no one that will listen.  Maharaj!  O'  Great King!  Who should we tell?  Who feels any compassion for us?  If our qualities were good, then someone may have listened.  But who will listen to a sinful one like me, one without any qualities?  Who will keep me with them?  He Govind!  He Gopal!  (O' Lord)  It is only you that has kept the cows and the bulls close to you, and have given them food.  We are wild like the bulls.  Just wild creatures! Only You would keep us.  Who else is there, who has the courage to accept us?  Who has such power?  How will we benefit anyone at all?  Even by taking us in what will they do?  They will give us bread, food, shelter, expenses but what will they gain from us?  Who will take care of such a useless one?  If there were some good qualities and deeds, then they may take care of us.  It is only due to Your compassion, therefore the work is carrying on, otherwise who would even care?

      O' Lord !  On gaining the slightest bit of merit, we become filled with pride!  The abilities are very miniscule,  but be think that we have become very great, we are very capable, we have become a great devotee,  we have become very clever,  we have become very smart, we have become very knowledgeable, we have gained mastery over renunciation,  we have become so detached!  Such pride is within us O' Lord!

      I have heard such a thing about You, that you dislike pride and you love those that are free of pride "dainya". If you do not like pride, then you wipe it out, get rid of it.  If a child is covered in mud and wants to go into the mother's lap, then it is the mother that has to clean him.  Who else will do it?  Will the child himself take a bath before the mother will take him into her lap?  If you do not like our impurities, You alone will have to cleanse us, O'  Great King! Who else will purify us?

      O' Lord!  You are our everything.   Besides You who else is there that will embrace someone like us?  Therefore O' Lord !  considering us as Yours,  shower Your grace on us.   There is a saying in Marawadi -  "Gailo goongo baavalo, to bhi chaaker raavalo."  However we are,  we are ours.  By your compassion alone, you take care of us, not due to our qualities and deeds.  The Bharatji, whose glories have been sung far more than Ramji, he too says –

      "Joun karani samujhai prabhu mori |

      Nahin nistaar kalap sat kori ||

      Jan avagun prabhu maan na kaau |

      Deen Bandhu ati mrudul subhaau ||

      (Manas, Uttar.  1/3)

      On hearing your soft and good nature only, I had the courage to come in front of you.  If I were to look towards myself, then I would have not had the courage to come in front of you at all.

      From "Sab Jagah Ishvar Roop" in Hindi by Swami Ramsukhdasji

      "SAB JAGAH ISHVAR ROOP"  in hindi  can be purchased from the online store at:

      http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.net/market.html

      FOR MESSAGE IN HINDI PLEASE VISIT

      Date : 29th July, 2011 - Praarthnaa
      http://www.satcharcha.blogspot.com/

      IF YOU HAVE BENEFITED FROM THESE MESSAGES, KINDLY FORWARD TO OTHERS. THERE IS NO GREATER SERVICE THAN SHARING THIS LIGHT OF KNOWLEDGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES. Ram Ram

      ENGLISH: www.swamiramsukhdasji.net
      HINDI : www.swamiramsukhdasji.org