Generosity of God (June 1, 2007)

  • Sadhak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      :Shree Hari:

      Adhik Jyeshth Purnima, Vikram Samvat 2064, Shukravar
      1st June, 2007, Friday

      Ram Ram

      The greatness that we see in Guru, Saints and Great Souls, this greatness is not their own. It has come from God, even though we may believe that it is the greatness of the Guru etc. Just like one who makes a sweet dish, the sweetness comes from the sugar, similarly, wherever you see something special, this speciality is God's only. God has said in the Gita -

      "Yadhyadvibhootimatsatvam Srimadoorjitmeva vaa;
      tattdevaavagacch tvam mama tejonshsambhavam." (Gita 10:41).

      "All that is glorious, brillaint, powerful, know that to be a manifestation of Me, a spark of My splendour." (Gita 10:41).

      Even those demonic ones, that go against God, receive strength from God, then what to speak of those that are worshipping God ? Would they not receive strength from Him?

      Simply speaking - Become God's, then sins of a million years will be wiped out. But if you do not become His, then how can these sins go away? God gives strength even to His enemies. This World, God's manifestation, provides a place for all - the good and evil, believers and non-believers, sinful and holy. The grains and foods from this earth, satisfy the hunger of all, the water provided by Him, quenches the thirst of all. The air created by Him, helps all to breath. God is equally compassionate, even to the worst of sinners and evil doers.

      If we light a small light bulb in our house, we have to pay utility bills. But God's creation, the Sun and the Moon, does it ever ask for a fee ? Add a tap in your house and you have to pay water bills, but the beautiful creation of God, the rivers flow continuously, day and night. Has anyone been made to pay a fee for the rivers ? If you take even a small plot of land, then you will have to pay for it, but God has provided this entire planet for us to stay. Has He asked us for rent ? And if rent were asked, then who would have the ability to pay ? When even His creation (world), is so generous, then can you imagine how very generous God Himself must be !

      From "Guru Bina Mukti Nahin" in Hindi pg 36-37 by Swami Ramsukhdasji

      Ram Ram

      For full online discourses in Hindi, please visit Swami Ramsukhdasji's website.
      To gain clarification on related issues, please send your questions to:
      To read online spiritual books, please visit:
      To read all previous messages, please visit:
      P.S: Please pass on this message to whomever you think would benefit from the same