Do Duties Efficiently and Want Nothing in Return (2.2.2006)

  • Sadhak
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Shree Hari

      Ram Ram

      Gist: To successfully live this life, efficiently fulfill your duties according to your relations and have no expectation or want anything in return.

      Do Duties Efficiently and Want Nothing in Return

      Let me share with you a very important point, please listen very carefully. This human birth has been given to us for God Realization. There is a way to successfully live this life. If we adopt the techniques for living in this world, God realization will come very quickly and easily. For doing any work, there is a certain know how. If we work according to that know how, the work will be successfully completed. Similarly to live in this world, also there is certain know how. So we must understand that know how. If we put to use that knowledge than very easily we will be able to live in this world and get beyond this worldly existence.

      So what is that knowledge? Whatever relation one has accepted with another individual, then accordingly efficiently fulfill your duties towards them. Have no expectation from them in return. Want nothing from them, and have no passionate feeling towards them. There is nothing to gain and nothing to give. Understand that this is a body, and it has not been given to us for taking pleasures from the world.

      "yahin tana ker phala bishaya ne bhaayi." The gift of this body is in its ability to serve.

      From "Jivan Upyogi Pravachan " in Hindi by Swami Ramsukhdasji

      Ram Ram

      To read online Jivan Upyogi Pravachan visit:
      http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org/swamijibooks/pustak/pustak1/html/jeewanopyogi%20pravachan/main.html

      P.S: Please pass on this message to whomever you think would benefit from the same.

      To read online books in English, please visit:
      http://www.swamiramsukhdasji.org/swamijibooks/englishbooks/index.html