Group Updates!

  • revsparrowhawk13
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2007
      Merry Meet!

      Many of you who have been attending our study groups have already
      heard about all of the changes to our study groups. We have changed
      the times and location of the study groups. They are now every Sunday
      and Wednesday at 5:00pm. Pagans in Recovery will be every Sunday at
      3:00pm. These will all be held at 206 N. 9th St. in Selah, WA. To get
      there just head west on Fremont. Veer right onto Speyers Rd. Then.
      turn left onto Bartlett. Drive all the way to the end of the road, and
      you will will find us in a gray house with dream catchers and medicine
      wheels hanging on the porch. You will also see an obvious sign near
      the driveway that says "Witch Way". We look forward to seeing you all
      in group, and we apologize if the changes are an inconvenience.
      Blessed Be!

      Brightest Blessings,
      The Rev. Jasper Sparrowhawk
      President
      Church of the Sacred Moon
      Selah, WA
      (509) 697-3943

      )O(
    • Sharon Brazil
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24, 2007
        Does this mean that we have to find our own way there
        or are you still going to come and pick up the ones
        that dont have a ride? I am in the process of moving
        and I will let you know where I am moving to.
        Sharon
        --- revsparrowhawk13 <revsparrowhawk13@...>
        wrote:

        > Merry Meet!
        >
        > Many of you who have been attending our study groups
        > have already
        > heard about all of the changes to our study groups.
        > We have changed
        > the times and location of the study groups. They are
        > now every Sunday
        > and Wednesday at 5:00pm. Pagans in Recovery will be
        > every Sunday at
        > 3:00pm. These will all be held at 206 N. 9th St. in
        > Selah, WA. To get
        > there just head west on Fremont. Veer right onto
        > Speyers Rd. Then.
        > turn left onto Bartlett. Drive all the way to the
        > end of the road, and
        > you will will find us in a gray house with dream
        > catchers and medicine
        > wheels hanging on the porch. You will also see an
        > obvious sign near
        > the driveway that says "Witch Way". We look forward
        > to seeing you all
        > in group, and we apologize if the changes are an
        > inconvenience.
        > Blessed Be!
        >
        > Brightest Blessings,
        > The Rev. Jasper Sparrowhawk
        > President
        > Church of the Sacred Moon
        > Selah, WA
        > (509) 697-3943
        >
        > )O(

        Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
        http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222
      • revsparrowhawk13
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 24, 2007
          Not exactly, Sharon. The transit to Selah is FREE on Wednesdays, so
          some people have been using that as a way of getting to group. I do
          still pick up those who are unable to use the bus for whatever reason.
          Also, Kevin and Kasey have been picking people up and bringing them to
          group. My cousin Lee and his wife have also been helping with
          transportation. Let me know if you need me, or one of the other group
          members, to pick you up. I would also like to have your new address,
          so I will know where to pick you up. My new phone number is (509)
          945-6586. Call me. Blessed Be!

          Brightest Blessings,
          The Rev. Jasper Sparrowhawk
          President