Dark Moon Ritual this Sunday!!!

  • revsparrowhawk13
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2007
      Merry Meet!

      I am writing to inform all of you that we will not eb having the
      ritual in Friday the 13th. We will be having it on Sunday night,
      instead. This is due to the very recent tragic death of the Rev.
      Morrigan's cousin. We are going to Salem, OR for the funeral on
      Friday. We will return the following day and prepare for the ritual on
      Sunday.

      Also, Gordon King will be at our Dark Moon Ritual and may be taking
      photos and interviews. If you do not want to be in the newspaper, then
      let me know as soon as possible. Thank you, and see you all then.
      Blessed Be!

      Brightest Blessings,
      The Rev. Jasper Sparrowhawk
      President