Urgent help needed!

  • Lady Isarma
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2008
      Rev. Kimber, a member of the Correllian clergy and her husband have
      been in social trouble for several months now. In a wheel chair with
      Muscular Dystrophy, Rev. Kimber has special needs which have limited
      her ability to work above her disability income, and have been
      homeless and living in their car with their three cats until a
      mysterious and fluke car fire destroyed it about three weeks ago.

      A member of Our Lady of the Sacred Earth, the Olympia Washington
      Correllian Temple headed by myself (Rev. Isarma,)we have been doing
      everything we can with our limited resources to help them. The red
      cross went above and beyond to help them, getting them into a motel
      room, which they've been maintaining on their own for the last three
      weeks through odd jobs and selling their personal possessions. The
      City of Olympia is willing to assist them with move in costs for an
      apartment, but most complexes want three times the amount of rent in
      income, and the low-income places have long waiting lists which even
      these circumstances don't seem to circumvent.

      At this moment, I am typing from their motel room. They have to be out
      in the next few hours and are $50 short. They have been paying week to
      week (as it gets them a cheaper rate) but they are now broke
      completely. Offers have been made to help them by private members of
      the Correllian tradition, but we are now looking to our fellow
      Correllians to assist us.

      We hope that those who can offer even $5 through paypal will be able
      to help, but anyone with the financial resources to offer $50 or even
      $100 will be blessed with helping them make it one more week -
      hopefully to find a more permanent place to live now that the City has
      offered move in costs. They just need to "buy time" to do the foot
      work it takes to find an apartment. Can anyone on this list help?
      Paypal funds can be sent to sunlionessa@... or call Rev. Kimber
      at 360-970-0727 as soon as you can, they are packing their stuff as I
      type.

      Greatest blessings to all who read the message, whether you can help
      or not, and receive the blessings of the Ancestors as you go through
      your day.

      Blessings,
      Rev. Iris "Isarma" Crain
      Our Lady of the Sacred Earth Temple,