[sacredlandscapelist] Re: Sacred Writing - LOGOS

  • Rolandmont@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2000
      Hi Pam,

      << I was also
      meditating on the fact that 3 out of 5 vowels occur in this first set, while
      only one in each of the other octaves. It seems like there's a link here
      between the extensive use of vowels as sacred words and chanting in
      ceremonial magic and ancient texts.... >>

      Thanks for sending in these very interesting studies.
      I was hinting at this link between song, number, and magic in my JS Bach
      post. I am trying to figure out the numerology of the German musical
      alphabet, do you know or anyone know what the number correspondences are for
      that system?

      Sincerely,
      Roland Montijo
      Rolandmont@...