[sacredlandscapelist] Goddess Gematria

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2000
      Here is another possible source of interesting gematria in the New
      Testament. I'm still working on the gematria/geometry of the Feeding of
      the 5000 and should have it ready shortly.

      Dan W.

      The Goddess in the Gospels : Reclaiming the Sacred Feminine
      by Margaret Starbird
      List Price: $15.00

      Editorial Reviews

      The author, Margaret Starbird starbird@... ,
      October 23, 1998
      Mary "the Magdalene" was the "Goddess" in the
      Gospels
      In "The Goddess in the Gospels" I have used the
      story of my own faith journey as a vessel for a
      publication of the sacred numbers that prove
      irrevocable that Mary Magdalene was understood to be
      the "Goddess" in the Christian mythology. The
      authors of the New Testament set their phrases to
      number by "gematria," a system of symbolic numbers
      widely practiced among both Greek and Hebrew
      scholars in the Hellenistic period. These numbers
      are still encoded in the Greek phrases of the
      Gospels. This book relates the story of my own
      gradual conversion from a very orthodox Roman
      Catholic to one who now believes that the "Sacred
      Marriage," embodied in Christ and Mary
      Magdalene, was once at the heart of Christianity.
      The "sacred numbers" in the Gospels themselves
      convinced me beyond doubt that this was the faith
      of the early Church. This book reclaims the Bride
      of Jesus and restores her to the Christianity,
      providing a celestial model of true partnership at the
      threshold of the new millennium--MM!