[sacredlandscapelist] Liam Neeson

  • Mike Bispham
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2000
      (Not "Modern" Greece, but I hope interesting
      to everyone ....even if a little off topic by date....)

      June Samaras
      ----------------------------
      The following information is from the PBS web site:

      http://www.pbs.org/whatson/dbs/description.html?nola_root=GCCE&date=2000-02
      -10

      This just came over from luicippus Dan.

      Mike

      The web site for more infomation on the program is:
      http://www.pbs.org/empires/thegreeks/

      Greeks: Crucible Of Civilization, An Empires Special,

      This series, narrated by actor Liam Neeson,
      recounts the rise, glory, demise
      and legacy of the empire that marked the
      dawn of Western civilization. The
      story of this astonishing civilization is
      told through the lives of ancient Greek
      heroes. The latest advances in computer and
      television technology rebuild
      the Acropolis, re-create the Battle of
      Marathon and restore the grandeur of
      the Academy, where Socrates, Plato and