RE: [sl] textbook on archaeoastronomy

    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2013
      I just retired Mar 16th

      The book is called
      God's Secret Formula: Deciphering the Riddle of the Universe and the Prime
      Number Code by Peter Plichta (May 1997)

      He is very enamored of his own brilliance and spends half the book telling
      you about it. On the other hand if you weren't impressed with him, you
      would probably ignore his prime number theory, so the ego involvement is
      functional.

      The numbers don't make a well-proportioned body and are not related to
      anything as far as I can tell maybe derived from gematria or some other
      number mystery source. They function to instill awe, a sense of Mysterium
      Tremendum. A parasang is about 3-4 miles.

      Table of parts

      Length of sole of the right foot 30 million parasangs Parsamiah
      Atrakat Shamah
      Length of sole of the left foot 30 million parasangs Agomatz
      Length of the right sole to the ankle 150 million parasangs Tzagmiah
      Length of the left sole to the ankle 150 million parasangs Astamatz
      Length from the right ankle to the knee 190,005,200 parasangs Kangago
      Mahadiyah Tasaskam
      Length from the left ankle to the knee 190,005,200 parasangs
      Mangahovaziyah...zaziyah
      Length from right knee to the top of the thigh 120,001,200 parasangs The
      right knee is called Satmagatz Yehamiyi
      The right thigh is called Shashtastafarnisiyi
      Length from left knee to the top of the thigh 120,001,200 parasangs
      The left knee is called Maghanuriyah
      The left thigh is called Tafganichaziza
      Length from the thighs to the neck 240 million parasangs
      'Astanah...dadiyah
      Heart Seventy Names
      The length of God's neck 130,000,800 parasangs Sangihu Yavah Tikatz
      The circumference of God's head (of which the tongue cannot speak nor the
      ear hear) 3,000,000,033 and a third parasangs 'Atar Hodariya'
      'Atasya
      Length of God's beard 11,500 parasangs Hadrak Samiya'
      Length of God's nose not given Lagbagtziya' also called Gagtafiya'
      Length of God's tongue stretches from one end of the world to the other
      'Asasgichu'ya'
      The width of God's forehead 130,000,800 parasangs Masasgihu Na'yaya'
      On the forehead there are written seventy-two letters
      The black of God's right eye 11,500 parasangs 'Urik 'At Tisum. The
      name of its prince is Rechavi'el
      The black of God's left eye 11,500 parasangs 'Asasagychu'ya'
      The white of God's right eye 20,000 parasangs not given
      The white of God's left eye 20,000 parasangs not given
      Right teeth Padranpasiya
      Left teeth ...uktzatia'
      From God's right shoulder to the left 160,000,000 parasangs
      right shoulder Matatgi'a' 'Angatz. Left shoulder Tatmahnagia'. Also called
      Shalmahingya'
      From God's right arm to the left. (The arms are folded) 120,000,000
      parasangs
      The right arm is called Gavarhazazya'tachsi and the left Metataghagtziku.
      The fingers of God's right hand 100,000,000 parasangs each From thumb:
      Tatmah, Tatzmatz, Gagmavah, Gagshamash, Gagshas
      The fingers of God's left hand 100,000,000 parasangs each From thumb:
      Tatzmatz, Tatmah, 'Agagmatz, 'Ugmatz, Veshoshnas
      The palm of God's right hand 40,000,000 parasangs ...zaziya' 'Atgariyi
      The palm of God's left hand 40,000,000 parasangs Shakizaziya'
      The toes on the right foot 2,000,000 parasangs each 'Adomatz,
      'Asumat, Darmanat, Kavta...,...ramon
      The toes on the left foot 2,000,000 parasangs each Yeshnayan,
      Baznayan, Hatzmat, 'Ahuz, Vtahamum
      The crown worn on God's head 500,000 by 500,000 parasangs Israel
      The total measure 100,000,000,000 parasangs high
      10,000,000,000 parasangs wide