[Fwd: Re: [sl] lowest musical note in the universe]

  • danw@netmastersinc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2012
      I wrote this in reply to Chris's earlier message, but it never came
      through to the group.

      Subject: Re: [sl] lowest musical note in the universe
      From: danw@...
      Date: Sun, January 8, 2012 2:17 pm
      To: sacredlandscapelist@yahoogroups.com

      Hi, Chris

      Thanks for the Holiday message! Hope you had a great celebration with
      your family.

      Does kinda sound like that black hole is doing a cosmic chant in order to
      heat up the galactic cluster. Gives me the shivers that we can know so
      much about what is going on 250 light years away. Science is amazing!

      Did you read about the new info re stonehenge?

      "Experts say they have confirmed for the first time the precise origin of
      some of the rocks at Stonehenge.

      It has long been suspected that rhyolites from the northern Preseli Hills
      helped build the monument.

      But research by National Museum Wales and Leicester University has
      identified their source to within 70m (230ft) of Craig Rhos-y-felin, near
      Pont Saeson.

      The museum's Dr Richard Bevins said the find would help experts work out
      how the stones were moved to Wiltshire."

      My own latest bright idea has to do with the continuity between heat
      phenomena in spontaneous human combustion, Kundalini warmth in the spine,
      and reports of warmth during laying on of hands spiritual healing.
      Chinese research has shown infra-red rays during projection of chi gung
      energy. The new science of biphotonics shows light rays being emitted by
      human organs and Mae-Wan Ho's new theory of acupuncture provides a
      fruitful point of departure for research on these strange heat events.

      American Journal of Complementary Medicine (in press)
      Abstract:

      We propose that the acupuncture system and the DC body field detected by
      Western scientists both inhere in the continuum of liquid crystalline
      collagen fibres that make up the bulk of the connective tissues. Bound
      water layers on the collagen fibres provide proton conduction pathways for
      rapid intercommunication throughout the body, enabling the organism to
      function as a coherent whole. This liquid crystalline continuum mediates
      hyperreactivity to allergens and the body's responsiveness to different
      forms of subtle energy medicine. It constitutes a "body consciousness"
      working in tandem with the "brain consciousness" of the nervous system. We
      review supporting evidence from biochemistry, cell biology, biophysics and
      neurophysiology, and suggest experiments to test our hypothesis.

      Warm regards, Chris

      Dan