BPeeing in the Arctic?

  • George M. Henke
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2010
      Dear Friends,
      My Eldorado neighbor and world-famous photographer, Subhankar Banerjee, has written an important article which needs to be read and understood by all of us if we are to save the Arctic from another catastrophe, like the Gulf Oil spill and the Valdez Oil spill.
      I am an Obama supporter but I am in total disagreement with the plans to allow ocean oil drilling in the Arctic.
      I ask each of you to voice your opinion on this issue to your members of Congress, EPA Secretary Salazar, Energy Secretary Chu and President Obama.
      Best regards,