David Rohl DVDs - update

  • wxgal2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2009
      David Rohl's special TV program 'Pharaohs & Kings: A Biblical Quest' was
      remastered & re-released last September, and there are now very few copies left.
      Folks have been asking me for 2 years when these would be released. There are NO plans to continue to reorder at this point.
      (Also, if you order one of these DVDs, there is a special 3rd DVD
      available- just write to me and ask me about it!)
      You can order both 'Pharaohs & Kings' and the David Rohl seminar which was shot in Florida ('Myth or Reality') here:
      http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html
      David Rohl video SAMPLES in the center of the page:
      http://www.youtube.com/StretchProductions
      Thanks!
      -Cami McCraw
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/newchronology/