Updates- Enchanted Mountain Goddess Conference!

  • Stephanie Hamberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008

      Happy Fall!

      I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful beginning to a
      wonderful Fall full of growth and change.

      The Goddess Conference volunteer staff has been hard at work-
      preparing mailings, creating the Cave of Elders and painting some
      truly amazing banners to add to our ritual room this year!
      We're down to the last 20 spots available, so if you haven't
      registered yet, please do so soon to ensure your place at the
      conference.

      Updates:
      * Our homepage has been updated with some music by the
      Dragon Ritual Drummers and Kellianna, check it out!

      * We constantly update our blog with tidbits happening around the
      community and world- recently added is a video by Starhawk about
      the history of the Spiral Dance in SanFrancisco- definitely worth
      a look.

      * We have room for 5 more volunteers, so if you're looking to be
      a behind-the-scenes person and like hard work, please email me for
      info about volunteering in exchange for a large discount on the
      price of the conference pass.

      Enjoy your lovely Fall days, and hope to see you at the conference!
      Blessings~
      Stephanie Hamberger
      Director- Enchanted Mountain Goddess Conference
      http://www.enchantedgoddesscon.com

      Conference Information:
      Date: November 7th-10th, 2008
      Location: Camp Allegany, Salamanca, NY
      Full Conference Pass (including food & accommodations): $175

      Register Now!